Forsaking Home Amazon Rankings 6/26/14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forsaking Home Amazon Rankings 6/26/14

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #175 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)

#1 in Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > War
    #1 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > War
    #1 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Crime
    "“The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” – Thomas Paine

It made it down to 136 overall, Penguin hoped it would break the top 200, beat it by a bit. Overall I'm real happy and the promotions haven't started yet. It's doing so well that it's caught Amazon's attention and will soon be featured in two different places. One will be on the Kindle home page and on what they call New and Noteworthy. That should help sales for all four books.
    I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Originally posted by angeryamerican View Post
      It made it down to 136 overall, Penguin hoped it would break the top 200, beat it by a bit. Overall I'm real happy and the promotions haven't started yet. It's doing so well that it's caught Amazon's attention and will soon be featured in two different places. One will be on the Kindle home page and on what they call New and Noteworthy. That should help sales for all four books.
      WOW! That's a HUGE deal AA. Congratulations!
      Pastemistress. Now aka Mimi

Comment

That's my favorite author!!!! You get 'em AA!!! Love it, love it, love it!!! You are da man!!! Of course, I always knew it.

I'm a ding bat & AA groupie

Comment

Author, we have an Author here?

Comment

Originally posted by unseenone View Post
            Author, we have an Author here?

Maybe some day he'll learn to write.
            Defund the Media !!

Comment

Congrats

Comment

That's great. You write really well. Love that you explain how to do some survival stuff, via Thad and Morgan.

Comment

Awesome to hear about Amazon AA. Really hoping to see much more success for you through the books. Really hope this gets picked up as a TV series.

Comment

Well done AA

Comment

Originally posted by angeryamerican View Post
                      I am so happy for you man.. Good for you. Super jealous...

Comment

Working...
                      X