No announcement yet.

Get-Home Bag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If bacon came from cattle I'd say kill every pig for lard and don't grow anymore lol

Comment

Originally posted by airdrop View Post
      if bacon came from cattle i'd say kill every pig for lard and don't grow anymore lol
      you pig!!!!!
      Sometimes I question my sanity but the unicorn and gummy bears told me I am fine

Comment

I purchased a CFP-90 pack made by Fox. www.cjlenterprize.com is where I ordered it from.
        It has been a little slow in getting to my house, seems they batch order.
        I plan to use this for my new "get home bag" and pack for camping with my daughter when it arrives.
        I have not seen a review of this pack yet so I may post one when I can (ill keep looking to see if anyone else has reviewed it).

Comment

I got my ALICE packs from them. Dont be in a hurry. I think that mine took close to 8 weeks to arrive.
          Defund the Media !!

Comment

I really hope it does not take that long. However it is not looking good. I spoke to them Wednesday afternoon and he was suppose to
            Check on the order and call me back. Well he didn't specify when he would call back I guess, still waiting.
            I also don't have a big problem with waiting so long as I know that when I make the purchase.

Comment

When I bought mine, they said to expect a couple of weeks delay. Almost 2 months later, my bags arrived. But I will say that I am VERY happy with the quality/condition of my bags.
              Defund the Media !!

Comment

Working...
              X