No announcement yet.

Get-Home Bag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was looking for a bag for my notebook for work. I like the 5.11 Rush 12. does anyone know if it is TSA approved

Comment

BTW, that DVOR sale starts today

Since when does TSA need to approve? If your talking about having the feature that allows you to open the bag flap and expose the laptop so you dont have to take it out, no it does not have that feature.

As someone who travels weekly, its a gimmick.

If your unlucky enough to have to take off your shoes, liquids and electronics out/off, I could do that as fast as exposing a TSA approved laptop flap.

Here is a review of the TR12
      The Rush 12 pack is a great small day pack for either military, LEO or civilian. It even makes a great school backpack making you the tacticoolist kid in th...

For the last 5 years, I dont take off my shoes, electronics and liquids stay in the bag and I only use metal detectors. It takes me 30 second from entering the TSA check point till I am out the back side.

Check into TSA Pre(check) http://www.tsa.gov/tsa-precheck

I have the 5.11 Tactical Rush 72 bag which is a beast and I carry that loaded with a laptop, iPad and 3 hand held ham radios, night vision, Surefire E2D, Life Straw, 100 oz Camelbak insert and much more every time I travel. Yesterday from Long Beach and today to DC.
      Last edited by AD; 10-10-2014, 07:35 AM. Reason: Added the start time of the sale

Comment

DVOR has a 5.11 Tactical Rush 24 VTAC pack on sale for $129 with a $45 store credit

They also have a Rush 72 in black for $169 and a $65 store credit.

As usual if you are of the mind use this code and i get a small store credit.

Comment

AD,If I buy from DVOR do we both get credit if I use your code? George
          Sometimes I question my sanity but the unicorn and gummy bears told me I am fine

Comment

Dont know. But if you get some other sucker to buy using your code you get $10

Comment

Well find out butthead,
              Sometimes I question my sanity but the unicorn and gummy bears told me I am fine

Comment

Interesting: I was just reading through the TSA precheck requirements and disqualifications, when I came to this:

"Dishonesty, fraud, or misrepresentation, including identity fraud and money laundering, where the money laundering is related to a crime listed in Parts A or B (except welfare fraud and passing bad checks)."

So, I guess that you can be a scumbag thief, as long as it's only the American people that you are stealing from.
                Defund the Media !!

Comment

Kickstand, if they included welfare fraud, too many of the politicians and petty bureaucrats that should be tried for assisting in that crime wouldn't be able to use that service.
                  quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Kick,Man I thought everyone knew that,so don't be stealing,the government hates the competition.

Comment

OK but what do the battery packs fit???
                      Owner of the quietsurvivalist.com

Comment

Originally posted by PLA View Post
                        OK but what do the battery packs fit???
                        WFT???

Comment

Whiskey Foxtrot Tango

Radio batteries

DD
                          OH Boy.....did you try plugging it in ?

Comment

What radio batteries are we talking about?

Comment

Ham radio ...what other kind is there ...

DD
                              OH Boy.....did you try plugging it in ?

Comment

Ham sammiches, what other kind is there?

Gee, ham seems to be the answer to many things. No wonder anti-pork people are so clueless.
                                quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Working...
                                X