No announcement yet.

Going Home on Film.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So glad Gena talked me into getting Netflix!

Comment

Oooh. Thats a good thing. Have you watched house of cards? K and I started binging after we watch them with all of the awards. Its frickin great.

Comment

Darn straight it better not be opposite BBT...AA, I love you man, but Penny's hawt.
        Defund the Media !!

Comment

ill be following this page closely.

Comment

Jeez, from paste eater to author and now tv star.. We're not worthy!!! lol... Congrats brother....
            Liberty is NOT a privilege, it is a RIGHT

Comment

Originally posted by Sean Meador View Post
              ill be following this page closely.
              Congrats Sean on your win over on FB!
              Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
              Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

Originally posted by Patriotmuso View Post
                Jeez, from paste eater to author and now tv star.. We're not worthy!!! lol... Congrats brother....
                A warning to everyone:

You will need a wide screen TV and his backside is so wide, its the only way you will be able to the the "whole show".

Comment

Wait - I'm late to the conversation as usual. This will be like a Hogan's Heroes/McHale's Navy kind of thing, right? A loose interpretation of the books.
                  "“The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” – Thomas Paine

Comment

But without any Schultz's or laugh tracks.
                    You're still walking free. Enjoy it while you can.
                    Homesite: http://millenniummangear.com
                    Twitter: https://twitter.com/millenniumgear

Comment

I want to play Morgan. :P

Comment

Congrads AA . Tex and I want to play the part where the 2 dudes wonder in to the village of Nude 25 year old bikini models that need our protection. What ?. There is no part like that in the book? WRITE IT IN. But we got dibs on the part.

Comment

Originally posted by MelissaAnn
                          I want to play Thad, but I think Wendy got it.
                          I'm way to short, pale, and female, and my hair's too long.
                          quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Originally posted by tfk View Post
                            Congrads AA . Tex and I want to play the part where the 2 dudes wonder in to the village of Nude 25 year old bikini models that need our protection. What ?. There is no part like that in the book? WRITE IT IN. But we got dibs on the part.

Yeah, each others parts.
                            I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Alright AA. For that comment I refuse to be in the show for less than a million an episode.

Comment

Originally posted by tfk View Post
                                He's written Cypress cove. It's just a quick trip down 192 to John Young Parkway to Pleasant Hill Road. If you hit CR 580, you've gone too far. Just ask for Vince at the gate, he should be able to get you a one-day guest pass. The Scuttlebutts Lounge has a great breakfast buffet, the bangers and spotted dick are a must-try.
                                You're still walking free. Enjoy it while you can.
                                Homesite: http://millenniummangear.com
                                Twitter: https://twitter.com/millenniumgear

Comment

Working...
                                X