Going Home on Film.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kickstand View Post
    The Big Kahuna posted this over on BigBrother...er....Facebook. It's well done, but the voices are wrong. I can overlook most of them, but Morgan HAS to have a southern accent, and Sarge? Come on man, you're killing me!

whats the facebook? I cant find it. ohh and no florida black man sounds like morgan freeman LOL.

Comment

• Uhm... Angery American

Defund the Media !!

Comment

• i had found it after i posted. alot of Angry American stuff when you do a search. Chris' face was on the 3rd page of stuff.

Comment

• Ya gotta spell it correctly. ..Angery
          Defund the Media !!

Comment

• yeah, I never really paid attention. When i met him i was introduced by his real name and started reading the books after.

Comment

• Any updates on this? I know there are a lot of people volunteering themselves so I wont even go that far.. yet. I just finished the audio book 8. Damn good. I would love to see an TV show made of this.

Here is who I picture for Morgan. The main reason is because of two things, the voice of Duke fontaine actually sounds like this guy so I pictured him the whole time. Also there was a part in the book where morgan talked about his glasses and contacts. I also think this guy has the right look in terms of "could have been an electrical engineer, family man, airport worker, travels for IT work etc... "

If you cast him, I want royalties :-P

Comment

• Please tell me there is some new info on this project!!!!! Or at least a POSSIBILITY of new info soon????????

Comment

• The most important news is that it IS being looked at, but carefully. He wants to maintain creative rights and control of what he has worked so hard to build.
                  quam minimum credula postero

Comment

• One word.
                    NETFLIX.
                    Ne-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-etfl-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-ix!

Comment

• I could see Mat Best from Facebook (Mat Best mbest11x) as Mikey. Absolutely hilarious; he's posted a lot of videos with Black Rifle Coffee and other 2A supporters...

Keep your powder dry and eyes open...

Comment

• Mat Best would be great!

Comment

• I just went through the entire thread. It would be really cool to see this on screen.

Comment

• Waiting patiently to hear that Netflix will come out with the Series.

"Supposin' I was to go to work and learn how to... to read writin'. Well, how'd I know that the feller that... that wrote the writin' was a writin' the writin' right? See it could be that he wrote the writin' all wrong. Here I'd be just a readin' wrong writin', don't ya see?"
                            [Festus Haggen]

Comment

Working...
                            X