Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Texan here

Hey all,
    I'm excited to be here and look forward to learning new things.
    We are thinking about putting in a safe shelter into the side of a hill. So I'd like some advice anybody has to really think it through before we start.
    You all seem to be positive people.
    Thanks

Welcome to the board, Rack. We try to cover everything, but you brought up a good topic. Start a thread on it and lets start figuring it out. I'm not sure what part of Texas you are in, but if it is close to where I'm from, an underground shelter is a good idea.

Tex
    = 2
    sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Welcome racksheets... I can help you out on that, depending on your budget, I've got just the thing. Also EMP proof, extremely well insulated, etc. drop me a PM with details if you'd like. All American Texas company.

Comment

We know the real reason you signed up......you just wanted to get in the the free stuff.

Since yesterday there have been 39 new sign ups.

Either way welcome.

Comment

What free stuff?

Comment

Really dude? Get with the program. Try the New Post button at the top

A general topic discussion section for the unwashed masses. Keep it clean and courteous or else.

A general topic discussion section for the unwashed masses. Keep it clean and courteous or else.

Comment

Welcome from a New Mexico neighbor. Hope you enjoy your time here.
              Defund the Media !!

Comment

Welcome, and a lot depends on the quality of the hillside available to you. If you don't have any idea about what various soils might or might not serve, you may want to find someone who does site-prep for tornado shelters and have them out for a consultation. No need to tell them if you're thinking of making it anything more than that. And even if you can afford it, don't let them talk you into anything.
                quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Originally posted by AD View Post
                  We know the real reason you signed up......you just wanted to get in the the free stuff.

Since yesterday there have been 39 new sign ups.

Either way welcome.
                  Haha! Free is always good but a dancing banana is better!!

Comment

Welcome to the boards..
                    Liberty is NOT a privilege, it is a RIGHT

Comment

Welcome from me too. Post a thread, ask questions or just hang out. Don't be shy!

I'm a ding bat & AA groupie

Comment

Welcome from Missouri!
                        Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
                        Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

Welcome from another Texas resident. What part of Texas are you in?
                          NICHEVO

Comment

Howdy and welcome from AZ

Comment

Welcome from KS.

Nice avatar.
                              Pastemistress. Now aka Mimi

Comment

Working...
                              X