another question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another question

Back in book 2, Morgan and the guys put a Raider in the Stocks they had built. are we going to find out who he was and what has become of him? I know deputy Mark took him out with him. but that is all the info i know.

I was told all would be made clear, but I haven't figured that one out either.

Tex
    = 2
    sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

I think Mark ate him.
      quam minimum credula postero

Comment

if i read everything right i belive he was a member of the militia group that was working for DHLS and the group Sarge took out. was he one of those in the trailer park that sarge's guys took out?

Comment

i think it was just plot element to show that mark is an "establishment man" .. he believes in Jails, and such and just "taking orders". Being in charge and making decisions seems really difficult for him. Mark is probably intended to represent the percentage of cops who would "do their job" regardless of constitutionality, reason, or practicality. .

Comment

Working...
          X