No announcement yet.

Book five.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah but CR is just pressurized water and is shut down. Pressurized water are inherently stable due to thermal density changes in the water so an EMP wouldn't really do much to it while it's shut down, that's why the Navy uses them. Even if it was operating the control mechanisms are designed to scram on a total control power loss and shut it down. Now the coal fired boilers may be a different story....

Comment

• Spoken like a true mechanical engineer.

Comment

• Originally posted by AD View Post

It and HAM radio got i to the book cuz someone wispered in the BIG ONES ear.

http://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/14...ent-camo-.html

I'm trying to figure out if that Phillips guy in the link sounds like a pretty smart dude or a real douche bag. He kinda sounds like the kinda guy who might choke on his own bubble gum.
        Defund the Media !!

Comment

Spoken like a true mechanical engineer.
          Just a former Navy nuke who cant forget no matter how hard he drinks.....

Comment

Mechanical here.
            Manufacturing here.

Comment

• Zef

What industry?

Comment

Zef

What industry?
                Metal Fab for a variety of industries. PM incoming.

Comment

• got it. a few sent in return

Comment

• Oregon woman convicted of killing 2 handymen, feeding bodies to her pigs

Articles and videos about Oregon woman convicted of killing 2 handymen, feeding bodies to her pigs on FOX13 News | Seattle & Western Washington | Formerly Q13 News.

Comment

• That'll teach them to charge such high prices.
                      I'm a ding bat & AA groupie

Comment

• So what are we gonna hear about next? A guy wearing nuthin but a cape scarring the bejebuz out of folks with a sword?
                        Defund the Media !!

Comment

• Zombies due to a virus that was to help kill off the opposition but ended up with the walking dead.

Comment

• So I finally finished book 5. I had read what I thought was all of it downstairs and picked up the book at Barnes and noble a couple months ago. I finally had some time yesterday to kick back and nock it out, finished it this morning. Found out that I had not read all of it, only about 2/3rds of the book, which was a very pleasant surprise. Wow, of all the books, I think outside of the first one this is now my favorite. So much going on, was a great read. You can tell AA is getting the hang of this "writing" thing, it almost looked like he knew what he was doing. Can't wait for book 6 now, hurry it up AA!
                            http://www.nstactical.com For all your prepping, tactical, freeze dried food, first aid, surplus, water filtration, and body armor needs!

Comment

Working...
                            X