No announcement yet.

Book five.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks guys. Yeah, some people live to criticize, but like I told one, go write your book and I'll give you an honest review.
    I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

• well AA i finished book 5. it was a great read you have a way of keeping us in the book. it almost feels like we are part of the group. I also want to know what is in the big safe. keep up the great work. cant wate for book 6. and please keep em comming.

Comment

• Folks are really liking the new one, I'm glad.
        quam minimum credula postero

Comment

• I really love love love it!!!! If anyone wants my autograph, please let me know.
          I'm a ding bat & AA groupie

Comment

• Originally posted by Gena.KY View Post
            I really love love love it!!!! If anyone wants my autograph, please let me know.
            You love it cuz he could spell Jena

What does BatMan think? Did he tell all his friends?

Comment

• I know I know, my name was spelled correct and everything. Batman is happy for me. I was just telling Kick this reminds me of the "Cover of the Rolling Stone" I'll have to buy 5 copies for my mother. You otta see my smiling face.

Dads name is Gene
              Mom's name is Anna
              They took the first two letters of dad's name and the last two letters of mom's name. Pretty cool thinkin but I never could find any of the cool little things when I was young with my name spelled correct. No license plates for my bike, no key chains ...no nuthin with my name printed on it until this book.

If your happy and ya know it clap your hands....if your happy and you know stomp your feet....

I think that I have told AA that he is favorite but now look out. He is up on a pedestal.

Comment

• Just send him some mead Gena. And some to me also.

Comment

• Just remember. ..those standing on the high ground of a pedestal make good targets.
                  Defund the Media !!

Comment

• Thanks for the good read, AA. 5* review left for you at Amazon.

Comment

• F--ing outstanding...once again.

Got the Kindle because I'm overseas......hardcopy will be at home when I get there.

Glad to see there's more contracted. I just wish AA could work faster..

MOR BUK!!!

Comment

• AA's books are coming out quicker than some I could name.
                        quam minimum credula postero

Comment

• Done. Another fine display of craft.

Comment

I know I know, my name was spelled correct and everything.
                            Dads name is Gene
                            Mom's name is Anna
                            They took the first two letters of dad's name and the last two letters of mom's name.
                            So I'm listening to Book 5 from Audible and the narriator pronounces it "Jen-a". I expected him to pronouce it like you described above: "Gene-a"

So how do you pronounce it correctly?

Comment

• Thanks Zef, I did not know that. You are correct, it is pronounced Gene-a. I guess it is too late to correct him now.
                              Most spell it Gina. Rhymes with Tina.

Again, thanks to my parents for trying to be creative. Another let down.

Comment

Thanks Zef, I did not know that. You are correct, it is pronounced Gene-a. I guess it is too late to correct him now.
                                Most spell it Gina. Rhymes with Tina.
                                Damn that Duke Fontaine!

Comment

Working...
                                X