Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple of Books worth looking at

Anybody read this book,
    EMP -Equipping Modern Patriots ? Just bought it but haven't listened yet.

At the moment we are listening to The Butterfly Forest, set around Gainesville, the Ocala Forest ,and in the Bombing range. holding my interest so far.

This view of bitcoin most likely reflects my view. Interesting and informative if you are considering Bitcoin.

The Bitcoin Blockchain: Following the money: Who really uses Bitcoin?

Comment

Just read Day of Wrath by W. Forstchen. Holy Crap I could not put it down. This little book will make you mad as hell and at the same time you want to puke or cry or scream....... It really gets a reaction out of you!
      People without any brains do an awful lot of talking. Don't they?!
      ~the Scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz

Comment

[Goingbush]Anybody read this book,
        EMP -Equipping Modern Patriots ? Just bought it but haven't listened yet.

I listened to it as well, not a bad book at all.

Comment

I'm reading 'Nine Tenths'. It's got it all...total gov't control, massive prisons, fake disease, gov't raising the children, fenced cities, listening devices in each home, citizens implanted w/ tracking devices...

Comment

I am reading 'An Inconvenient Truth' by Al Gore. Haven't seen the film but the book is quite interesting till now.

Comment

The most inconvenient part of that book is the twisted, and sometimes lack of truth.
              When the present determines the future, but the approximate present does not approximately determine the future: Edward Lorenz

Comment

Having my daughter read 1984 and brave new world and animal farm. Just as relevant today as when they were required reading for me in highschool.

Comment

Add Farenheit 451 to that list, redman. It's a relatively short book.

Comment

I have never read that one. I need to do that.

Comment

Read it, rather than watching the movie. The movie skips too much.
                      quam minimum credula postero

Comment

E.M.P. is a two book series and well worth the read, although I think his timeline to when things go crazy is optimistic. If the lights went out for good, I expect bad things to happen within hours. Maybe not in the country, but for sure in the big cities.

Comment

Working...
                        X