No announcement yet.

Book 4, Forsaking Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have read all the books and enjoy them....can't wait for #5.

However 3 and 4 looked to have several gramatical errors not caught during editing and some people names changed during the story.
    1. Rene's (Taylor's friend) father....went from Tom when first mentioned to John when they had the cookout when Reggie and LeAnn got shot
    2. When Sarge, Danny and Jeff meet up with the guard at the swimming hole....the National Guard LT seems to get his name changed back and forth a couple times in a few pages....from Don (IIRC) to Shane.

Comment

Ya, well, most of us can barely remember our own names, much less others. We just enjoy the story and don't get too excited about minor things.
      Defund the Media !!

Comment

Yeah wait till you get old and can't remember what you had for breakfast .....
        What did I have ?
        Or that is his nickname... what he called him ......

DD
        OH Boy.....did you try plugging it in ?

Comment

I know you all have got and probably read book 4 by now. I ordered mine on the 24th from Amazon. Benn watching my tracking . It is finally in the hands of Fed Ex as of yesterday. Looked last night they tried to deliver it but no one home. WTF. Left a big note on the door today LEAVE PACAGE. My UPS guy leaves everything on the porch but not FED EX. Starting to piss me off just a little.

Comment

He saw the chain saw and ran!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by chris0013 View Post

However 3 and 4 looked to have several gramatical errors not caught during editing and some people names changed during the story.
              1. Rene's (Taylor's friend) father....went from Tom when first mentioned to John when they had the cookout when Reggie and LeAnn got shot
              2. When Sarge, Danny and Jeff meet up with the guard at the swimming hole....the National Guard LT seems to get his name changed back and forth a couple times in a few pages....from Don (IIRC) to Shane.
              1. There's another book put out by the other side called "Rene has two daddies"
              2. Shane is Don's middle name. Lt. Donald Shane (lastnameescapesme)

You're still walking free. Enjoy it while you can.
              Homesite: http://millenniummangear.com
              Twitter: https://twitter.com/millenniumgear

Comment

Thanks Chris, I'll have to go back over it. You wouldn't believe what goes into the editing process but they can still make mistakes.

Originally posted by chris0013 View Post

I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Update FED EX seen the error of their ways and delivered book 4 yesterday . Hope to get some reading time in this weekend .

Comment

Hmmm... Two one-star reviews from Gaymer7 and JeffLoudermouth.

And with their extensive body of work, they have much room to yap...
                    You're still walking free. Enjoy it while you can.
                    Homesite: http://millenniummangear.com
                    Twitter: https://twitter.com/millenniumgear

Comment

Just learned about this series last month. I've consumed 3 books in a month (more than i've read in 10 years).. starting book 4 today.

Comment

Kyle, go to the Welcome Mat and introduce yourself. Several of us on here are addicted to AA's books. Stick around & don't be shy.
                        I'm a ding bat & AA groupie

Comment

Way to go AA! Look what I found on Facebook!

My apologies. . . . . . but it seems like the path you're seeking has gone off-grid. No worries though, you're not lost – just temporarily off the beaten trail. Let's navigate you back

She loved it! She has 93,338 Likes. Awesome!

More readers headed your way.
                          Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
                          Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

Just finished Book 4 last night ( I know BEEN BUSY). AA great job left me wanting more only one complaint. To short. TFK

Comment

Working...
                            X