No announcement yet.

Book 4, Forsaking Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't wait. Best Seller list or not, damn awesome accomplishments AA.

Comment

That's funny as hell
      I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Could be the grade of electronics used in certain vehicles. I have held some avionics circuit boards ( lots of shielding components ) and a highly protected "personality chip" on the mother boards and even the new one are heavy as hell. Most if not all of the high end lab instruments I have worked on have very light circuit boards in them. (throw away circuits) and the interconnect boards only have a gold "flash" as a connection. Think about how much a good cell phone or radio weighs and you get the picture.

Comment

Originally posted by angeryamerican View Post
          I don't know if I mentioned it, but Escaping Home almost hit the New York Times Best Seller list. It doesn't really mean much, but that's cool as hell. So get your preorder and let anyone you know that it's up for preorder so they can too. I want to see if we can actually hit that list.
          I gifted the first three to someone for Christmas, so I'll be buying myself a copy of book four--and one for them as well. Love to pass these on.

Cheers

Comment

Very much looking forward to this new book in the series. We have been listening to them via book on tape and feel like we know the characters. Can't wait for more. Growing accustomed to Duke Fontaine's voice.

Comment

Ok this is my first post and I have to say that I'm going to chew my own arm off if this book doesn't come out soon!

Comment

snicker, another one.

Comment

Hurry up Angery, or you're gonna be responsible for disarming all these people!
                  You're still walking free. Enjoy it while you can.
                  Homesite: http://millenniummangear.com
                  Twitter: https://twitter.com/millenniumgear

Comment

How long for the audio book? I never have time to read, but I get to listen to them in the car and at work.

Comment

June 24 my friend, all formats release on the same day. You should be able to preorder it now though.
                      I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

And not to be too greedy, but any idea how long until book 5 comes out. You got me hooked man. I have enjoyed this series more than any series of books I have ever read in my life and I read a good bit!

Comment

We can't tell you until you've got 10 posts...

Welcome aboard.

Comment

OK I just pre ordered book 4....is it June yet ...is it June yet....is it June yet...is it June yet...

DD
                            OH Boy.....did you try plugging it in ?

Comment

Yup, we're all looking forward to June.
                              Defund the Media !!

Comment

After looking up the camp on google earth I can't wait to read the next book.

Comment

Working...
                                X