How many more?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many more?

I'm currently in talks with Penguin/Plume about how many more books to have in the series. How many more do you guys want to see?
    I'm drunk tonith.

All of them, Dumbass. DUH !!!

I thought you said the going home series was going to have five books. It could go on as far as you wanted to take it though. Just don't let this damn thing get in the way of our Western Prepper story. I would like to get started on that one as soon as we can.

Tex
    = 2
    sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

You could keep going and I'd buy them all. I know there has to be an ending, though. Five sounds good-taking the story up to a point where there is some rebuilding, a little stability...yeah, sounds good to me.

A prepper western would be great, also. I'd buy all those, too!
      Daughter of a Ghost Town.

Comment

At least two more, you already mentioned what that next one is about. At some point in time the country has to be taken back too and rebuilt. I would also like to see other types of disasters, perhaps dirty bombs, biological attack, disease, financial collapse, etc..

After reading Escaping Home there is a certain antagonist that needs to get her just deserts, I'm still angry thinking about it.

Comment

Certain people have to get their just desserts. If you need to you could always speed up the time line, like one growing season has come and gone. A couple more books getting through to the start of a new libertarian government would be great.
          But hell AA, I am willing to read till Lil' Bit get married and has kids!
          Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
          Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

I'm with DMH, so...what she said. I could read them forever.
            I'm a ding bat & AA groupie

Comment

A western with Tex as co-author would be great. I believe you also have the expertise to pen a book along the lines of the Bracken's series.
              I can only read his books for a limited time and then my blood boils and I have to put it down and step away.
              Another bent might be asteroid strike related. Apparently with the research on the Russia asteroid - suddenly they ( whoever the hell they are) think there is probability of more strikes of similar magnitude.
              In any event - just keep hammering away. WE'll let you know if you go astray. No doubt about that....

Comment

Jstwaiting, I will not be co-authoring anything. He will be writing it. I will just be helping him drink during the research.

AA, wrap the storyline up and then start on some other stories. You could even use some of the same characters. Don't be like some of the writers on SB though, and never finish a damn story.

Tex
                = 2
                sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

I sent you a PM on facebook reguarding this.

you dont need any other opinion then mine. just ignore the rest of the ass kissing saps
                  Whats's that smell? Is that me???

Comment

Bob -BOB- BoB isn't touching himself anymore. Why are you V ?

Comment

Because i cant remember how to change my signiture line

Comment

Yeah Vincent, that sig line has to go.

"I'm touching Bob in support of myself"................is now out of style!
                        Kessler
                        I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure....
                        INCOMING GUNFIRE ALWAYS HAS THE RIGHT-OF-WAY!

Comment

Originally posted by VINCENT View Post
                          Because i cant remember how to change my signiture line
                          Hi Vincent, if you really want to change your signature then Click on your name, go to About Me
                          and you can read about yourself and change your signature line.
                          Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
                          Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

One of the mods thought it funny to lock that function

Comment

Post #12 went over yur head................................lol
                              Kessler
                              I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure....
                              INCOMING GUNFIRE ALWAYS HAS THE RIGHT-OF-WAY!

Comment

Working...
                              X