No announcement yet.

How many more?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This series will probably be five books. Then I may start doing breakouts of the various characters, what they're doing, there they're at, that kind of thing.
    I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Originally posted by angeryamerican View Post
      This series will probably be five books. Then I may start doing breakouts of the various characters, what they're doing, there they're at, that kind of thing.
      Oh there's a lot of "hell yah" in that!

I definitely feel like five books would be a great choice--but hadn't entertained the angle of spinoff books. Hell, I'd love to see it. I can already see Sarge as a leader in the new regime and his crew of merry murderous marauders being a part of his story. I'd also feel like Thad could easily transition to going with anyone in the storyline. I have to be careful, or I'll be making up my own stories before we see book four!

Cheers, AA!

Comment

Not sure how you are going to get it wrapped up in 5 books, looks to me, from what you have posted of book 4, you might need 6 or 7 to get it finished right. Of course if you went the slackass route, like cutting out stuff (sarge and the boys knew it would be a tough mission. Next paragraph, well it turned out not to be as tough as they thought), you could do it in 5. Slackass.
        http://www.nstactical.com For all your prepping, tactical, freeze dried food, first aid, surplus, water filtration, and body armor needs!

Comment

Finished number 3 last week, great and lots of fun. Never before have I finished a book the day after I got it. Growing up in Ocala and spending much time in the National forest really made it special. As always waiting for more and of course want it now.
          AA, want to get a signed copy of 1 and 2 to complete my signed set please let me know, you may still have my contact info.
          Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by angeryamerican View Post
            this series will probably be five books. Then i may start doing breakouts of the various characters, what they're doing, there they're at, that kind of thing.
            brilliant
            Whats's that smell? Is that me???

Comment

Anyone wanting signed copies just shoot me a PM. I haven't gotten my copies of Escaping yet, but they should be coming.
              I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

You were here and you didn't sign my copies!! I guess I'll wait until next trip..

Comment

I say keep going with it as long as you are still passionate about the story. You've made us care about the characters.

Comment

AA I would like to see the story of other people in other states. Or maybe other storys of military groups taking back there homes.

Comment

There won't be any other states, they all get incinerated by the supervolcano and Florida floats off into the Gulf of Mexico
                      You're still walking free. Enjoy it while you can.
                      Homesite: http://millenniummangear.com
                      Twitter: https://twitter.com/millenniumgear

Comment

Shoot, Florida's so flat, it'll be drowned when the supervolcano melts the polar ice cap. And there will be massive global warming, because volcanoes are better at that shit than us mere humans will ever be.
                        quam minimum credula postero

Comment

I say keep it going.

Comment

Just finished the 5th book. I was waiting for them to open the safe in the home that had the food and stuff. You have to write a sixth book to show what's in the safe!!

Comment

OK, I'll admit it. The safe was a loose end for me too.

A map? A letter - "if you're reading this..."

Comment

There should be enough muscle available to get into that safe without just blasting it to smithereens and destroying the contents. If it's a cheaper safe, they can lay it on it's back and get the door bent with long pry bars. If it needs cut into, go at the back, even many of the better ones are rather under-built on the back.
                                Last edited by W.Lynn; 01-20-2015, 10:18 PM. Reason: No, I don't crack safes on weekends, youtube is ... educational.
                                quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Working...
                                X