Epipen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epipen

From the makers of the epipen, a $0 copay card.

If you need it, DO IT!

quam minimum credula postero

Now that is something I can use

Thx
    Owner of the quietsurvivalist.com

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Thanks, needed that.
        If you heard the shot you weren't the target!

Comment

It's only to the end of the year, so if anyone needs to get the prescription, they need to move on that.

Comment

Just ordered my coupon. Looked in my purse & my epi-pen expired in May. Thanks Lynn!
            I'm a ding bat & AA groupie

Comment

Its past time i replace d mine. Thanks
              Whats's that smell? Is that me???

Comment

Worked like a charm.
                Whats's that smell? Is that me???

Comment

I got my coupon in the mail. Now I need to call the local pharmacies and see who has the best exp. date on their pens. Then to call my doctor for the refill script. Thanks Lynn.

Comment

I got my coupon in my email. Now I have to get an appointment and get it prescribed for the risky, and rather sudden, allergy events I'm having.

Comment

I picked mine up today. Heading back next week to get a second set.
                      If you heard the shot you weren't the target!

Comment

Don't forget, if it's only a little while past the expiration date but still clear, it's still better than nothing, just getting weaker. If it were just me, I'd maybe use it as a second injection, if needed. But I'm an adult and might make that choice for myself.

It's better to just go ahead and call 911, even if you have
                        two and use them - it's not so unusual to need another, and all the ambulances here carry both adult and child dose epi pens.

Comment

Yeah, I found out about 5 years ago that I am allergic to bees. A wasp bit me on the back of my leg and it swelled the size of a basketball. I've been getting them since them. I watch the exp. dates on them & call doc for a refill every time they expire. I then put the expired ones in dark cardboard boxes and store them with my doomsday stuff.

Comment

Be sure to sort through them, and properly dispose of any that have gone cloudy, turned colors, are visibly separating, etc.

Proper disposal in most places means calling the non-emergency number for your hospital, and asking if they can receive your expired meds and sharps for destruction. The public ("city" or "county") hospitals should anyway, private ones might not, I've never asked. For auto-injectors, diabetes supplies, and other needle needs, PLEASE get a proper sharps box at the pharmacy, even a cheap one, rather than putting needles in the trash. One friend always uses soda bottles. It doesn't always work as well as she thinks (and no one needs that much soda anyway.)

Comment

I took myself to the Dr today, and let the vampire in the lab drain my arm for the first set of tests. That doc wrote the 'scrip for the epi-pen and I picked that up on the way home.

I get to look at my calendar and call the allergist's office for the million-scratches testing.

Comment

Working...
                              X