No announcement yet.

Epipen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Million scratch testing is easy, it's the cure that will kill you. The arms that are welted and feel like you have had a tetanus shot for three days and the goopy eyes within about thirty minutes after they send you on your way.
    Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
    Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

Ah, so schedule early, and have someone drive me.
      quam minimum credula postero

Comment

The fun part is noticing that there is a BIG bump in two mold scratches. Then he get the sterile injectable mold saying " I am going to just put a little under the skin....." And the last thing I remember as I am blacking out is "get the crash cart in here NOW....."

Nothing better

Comment

W.Lynn you should be fine to drive yourself, what happened to AD is not the norm. But then we always knew he was special!
          Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
          Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

I'm chemically not the norm from the first 35 years of undiagnosed thyroid illness (Grave's disease.)

I will bring someone.
            quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Working...
            X