Thread: Cheyenne Justice

Thanks
    Thanked 6,379 Times in 2,079 Posts

Cheyenne Justice

The book is available at amazon.

41xl6e8QZ8L._SY346_PJlook-inside-v2,TopRight,1,0_SH20_.jpg

Jake Alton, a half-breed Indian, learning of the death of his father shot down in cold blood by the booker brothers prison escapees, sets out upon a personal vendetta to avenge his fathers untimely death. Following an easy trail of blood and destruction that lead to southern Texas along the Rio Grand. Every where he traveled found the needless killing of poor helpless men, leaving the women and children without husbands and fathers by the booker gang.

Cheyenne Justice on Amazon

Cheyenne Justice on Amazon, Kindle Edition

http://www.amazon.com/Cheyenne-Justi.../dp/1449074405

http://www.amazon.com/Cheyenne-Justi...=angerameri-20

About the Author

Born and raised in the heart of the Rocky Mountains at Three Forks Montana known as the headwaters of the Missouri river, One hundred years to late, but always a cowboy at heart. Moving to Livingston where I grew up. Spending a year tour of duty in Korea With the United States Air Force,I became a model maker, building miniature scale models of airplanes for Boeing Air Craft Company.Moving to Texas, I spent most of my life building scale models for NASA and engineering companies. Constructing models of ships, petrochemical plants and offshore drilling platforms.In Houston I met my beautiful wife Gloria, a native born Houstonian. Who has been my inspiration to paint and write.I am self-taught, having never taken art of writing lessons.Upon retiring we moved to Austin, Texas where we now reside, spending many hours painting and at my computer writing western stories.
    Last edited by unseenone; 08-19-2013 at 10:10 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to unseenone For This Useful Post:

DMH