Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Forums

Thanks
    Thanked 8,420 Times in 2,652 Posts
    Un, that worked. Thanks.
    "“The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” – Thomas Paine

Thanks
    Thanked 4,700 Times in 1,615 Posts
    I'll give that a shot on the iPad. It crossed my mind - well, what's left of it after 3 pm (veg-mind time) - but I DID find a false lead into the sight, just from a history link to the dark side. I got a site index page - but all the links went to the same "too many redirects to load page" error message. In Safari, I'll have to clear ALL my cookies - I can't just pick one like on the PC - maybe I'll end up just wearing the iPad out and moving on to a "real" device... LOL.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,553 Times in 1,097 Posts
    Houston we had a problem . It's working now ???

Thanks
    Thanked 4,700 Times in 1,615 Posts
    Well, that worked!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,379 Times in 2,079 Posts
    You can delete just one cookie on the PC, how depends on what browser you are using. I posted instructions for Mozilla.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,553 Times in 1,097 Posts
    Sorry in advance I know your all going to get a laugh from my dumb hick ass but what is a cookie anyways ? And not the kind you eat either.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,379 Times in 2,079 Posts
    It's a file, or piece of code stored on your computer specific to a web site. For example, Google and Amazon store cookies on your computer, to identify your computer, and what you have searched for to allegedly present you with relevant advertising. For this web site, it would store a token that keeps track of what you have read, some preferences, etc.

In short, it is a site specific bit of data.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to unseenone For This Useful Post:

tk

Thanks
    Thanked 7,540 Times in 2,663 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacajawea View Post
    I'll give that a shot on the iPad. It crossed my mind - well, what's left of it after 3 pm (veg-mind time) - but I DID find a false lead into the sight, just from a history link to the dark side. I got a site index page - but all the links went to the same "too many redirects to load page" error message. In Safari, I'll have to clear ALL my cookies - I can't just pick one like on the PC - maybe I'll end up just wearing the iPad out and moving on to a "real" device... LOL.
    Sac

I posted how to do it up above or in your other thread. It worked for me just deleted the AA site webdata

See your ipad thread

http://angeryamerican.net/showthread...2148#post52148