Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Un, I've been logged in most of the afternoon, active or inactive. No problem here. I was even logged out (timed out) and had to log back in. No problem.
    "“The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” – Thomas Paine

Comment

Saw that with Firefox this morning. Shut down/restart browser did the trick for me.

Kelly

Comment

Firefox is being stubborn. Closed the browser, opened the browser, cleared the cookies, cleared the cache, cleared the history, shut down the 'puter, still the same message. Now came in through IE.
        "“The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” – Thomas Paine

Comment

To resolve the issue in Firefox, you need to delete the one cookie that goes to this web site.

In Firefox

1. Options
          2. Privacy
          3. Click on remove individual cookie link.
          4. Carefully scroll the the angeryamerican.net
          5. click it (once)
          6. press the delete key
          6. Restart Browser

Comment

Make sure you have the AA window closed before you clear the cookie

Comment

Un, that worked. Thanks.

Comment

I'll give that a shot on the iPad. It crossed my mind - well, what's left of it after 3 pm (veg-mind time) - but I DID find a false lead into the sight, just from a history link to the dark side. I got a site index page - but all the links went to the same "too many redirects to load page" error message. In Safari, I'll have to clear ALL my cookies - I can't just pick one like on the PC - maybe I'll end up just wearing the iPad out and moving on to a "real" device... LOL.

Comment

Houston we had a problem . It's working now ???

Comment

Well, that worked!

Comment

You can delete just one cookie on the PC, how depends on what browser you are using. I posted instructions for Mozilla.

Comment

Sorry in advance I know your all going to get a laugh from my dumb hick ass but what is a cookie anyways ? And not the kind you eat either.

Comment

It's a file, or piece of code stored on your computer specific to a web site. For example, Google and Amazon store cookies on your computer, to identify your computer, and what you have searched for to allegedly present you with relevant advertising. For this web site, it would store a token that keeps track of what you have read, some preferences, etc.

In short, it is a site specific bit of data.

Comment

Originally posted by Sacajawea View Post
                            I'll give that a shot on the iPad. It crossed my mind - well, what's left of it after 3 pm (veg-mind time) - but I DID find a false lead into the sight, just from a history link to the dark side. I got a site index page - but all the links went to the same "too many redirects to load page" error message. In Safari, I'll have to clear ALL my cookies - I can't just pick one like on the PC - maybe I'll end up just wearing the iPad out and moving on to a "real" device... LOL.
                            Sac

I posted how to do it up above or in your other thread. It worked for me just deleted the AA site webdata

See your ipad thread

A general topic discussion section for the unwashed masses. Keep it clean and courteous or else.

Comment

Working...
                            X