Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Withdrawals..

Originally posted by "Kailani Kealoha" post=1559
    You guys don't pick on me much. . I'd probably break out crying if someone picked on me, lol.
    That's 'cause you're our little sister and mascot. You my dear, are the kind of person that the rest of us kind of form a circle around to protect, kind of like an injured fawn. :cheer:
    Defund the Media !!

Comment

Withdrawals..

Welcome aboard, it's good to see new folks brave the madness. Soon, very soon, there will start to be more actual useful stuff here on the site. I'm getting a table top review of a new knife ready to post. If you have any nuggets of knowledge on canning, gardening or livestock (other than milking that bull) please post em up. If you have any suggestions for new sections just holler, someone will respond.
      I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Withdrawals..

I'm not injured. I'm just a fragile mental case.

Comment

Withdrawals..

hello Withdrawls ,welcome to the madhouse ,ignore the sheep ,they lie .

Comment

Withdrawals..

I am planning on signing up for the next CERT class in my area? Has anyone done this? I don't want to become like those DHS people.
            Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
            Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

Withdrawals..

Oh btw, lesson #1, Never try to milk a bull!
              Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
              Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

Withdrawals..

Good choice. I have done this in Chandler AZ. It is a good thing for your whole family. When you get your Cert Certificate, I can get you a free Ham Test Online code for the Technician license.

Comment

Withdrawals..

AD,

Thanks. I'm just waiting for the next class. Now I have a lot of learning to do about HAM. Thanks for the info on the website as well.
                  Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

Working...
                  X