Hi, I'm Gena from Kentucky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, I'm Gena from Kentucky

Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm a big fan of Angery American & his books. I'm bugging him to get going on book #3. Let's all try to get him going on it, ya know, gang up on him if we must.
    I'm a ding bat & AA groupie

Hi Gena. Glad you made it over here where the coolest of the cool kids hang out. I was in the process of responding to your IM yesterday when I had a business call come in. When I went back to finish it, I had lost everything. A while back you mentioned the Derby and a big to do at your husbands work. Are y'all into racing at all? Sometime I need to get with you as we want to go to the Derby and take some friends with us.

Tex
    = 2
    sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

What the hell took ya so long?? Sheesh... Aren't we cool enough for ya??? :P
      Liberty is NOT a privilege, it is a RIGHT

Comment

Originally posted by "Tex" post=478
        Hi Gena. Glad you made it over here where the coolest of the cool kids hang out. I was in the process of responding to your IM yesterday when I had a business call come in. When I went back to finish it, I had lost everything. A while back you mentioned the Derby and a big to do at your husbands work. Are y'all into racing at all? Sometime I need to get with you as we want to go to the Derby and take some friends with us.

Tex
        I was wonderin if you forgot about me. I did not know this was the place for the cool ones. I am very cool. The Derby is a big week of parties for everyone around here. Getting tickets with actual seats ain't easy, so let me know a while in advance. Anyone can get into the infield pretty easy. No fun there if it is cold or rains. Would love to meet some of my fellow dark siders.

Comment

Originally posted by "Patriotmuso" post=487
          What the hell took ya so long?? Sheesh... Aren't we cool enough for ya??? :P
          Hey Music Man,
          I must admit, the last time I checked this site, it was not set up like it is now. I did not understand it, with me being a ding bat & all. I got on here last night & it is very different.
          My question would be...why do we go to both places to talk??? Maybe we should all just meet here???

You are extremely cool!! I like all yall crazy asses!! I just did not know several of you all came here to shoot the she-it!!! I promise to visit here more now that I know.

Comment

So sorry we were not able to meet up with you but thank you so much for gifts! they were so appreciated
            Mel

Comment

More Gifts..... Gena you're priceless.

Comment

Yep, I trying to buy my way in here. I give gifts to those who are coming to visit me or those who have sick dogs. I still am trying to find a way to ship Kickstand a bottle of bourbon for loosing his foot.
                I just wanted to make Drake feel better & the Going Home family to have something to remember me by. Since they could not make it by.....what was I supposed to do with the stuff I got them??? I just shipped it. I have high hopes of getting them all to sign my book #2 & 3. I have my motives :evil:

Comment

Working...
                X