No announcement yet.

Morgans pack list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kifaru EMR with four external dock'nlock pockets.

Comment

Altimeter, silva ranger compass, ranger beads, face paint, face veils, sunscreen, vaurnet sunglasses, Buck knife, sidearm and speedloaders, water purifier, magnifier and reference books, rations, watch, some of my favorite mushrooms.

Welcome to Wyoming.

Comment

I will be working on that post this weekend.
        I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Looks like that Kifaru might be the ticket for me. I'd need that, and Dinkey the donkey. Gena, have you considered coming my direction post shtf?

Comment

You'd need more than one Dinkey.
            I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Don't worry Unseenone, I'll save you. Now if only I knew what you looked like so I could find you.
              I'm a ding bat & AA groupie

Comment

Originally posted by skiwm1a View Post

altimeter, silva ranger compass, ranger beads, face paint, face veils, sunscreen, vaurnet sunglasses, buck knife, sidearm and speedloaders, water purifier, magnifier and reference books, rations, watch, some of my favorite mushrooms.

Welcome to wyoming.
                which ruger is that???? Drool
                Whats's that smell? Is that me???

Comment

Originally posted by unseenone View Post
                  looks like that kifaru might be the ticket for me. I'd need that, and dinkey the donkey. Gena, have you considered coming my direction post shtf?
                  i believe i called dibs on dinkey

Comment

Poor Dinkey, I don't think he would do any of us favors. I had a friend lay his saddle bags (full of beer) on Dinkey's back one time. I have never seen Dinkey move so fast. He took off across the yard at a full break neck gallop, kicked his hind legs in the air & threw the saddle bags off. Guy had to wait a while for his beer to settle down.
                    I also had a guy who wanted to practice "roping" on Dinkey, I told him no way Jose...Dinkey is just a pet. If SHF, we may have to work on training him a bit better to do some work for us.

Comment

Originally posted by gena.ky View Post
                      poor dinkey, i don't think he would do any of us favors. I had a friend lay his saddle bags (full of beer) on dinkey's back one time. I have never seen dinkey move so fast. He took off across the yard at a full break neck gallop, kicked his hind legs in the air & threw the saddle bags off. Guy had to wait a while for his beer to settle down.
                      I also had a guy who wanted to practice "roping" on dinkey, i told him no way jose...dinkey is just a pet. If shf, we may have to work on training him a bit better to do some work for us.
                      .....or eat him

Comment

I don't know about that mister. I'll train him one way or another to get some use out of him before I would eat him. If he does not pull his weight, I'll think on it. May barter him for food & let someone else eat him??

Comment

Hee-Haw

Originally posted by Gena.KY View Post
                          I don't know about that mister. I'll train him one way or another to get some use out of him before I would eat him. If he does not pull his weight, I'll think on it. May barter him for food & let someone else eat him??
                          There just ain't nuthin better than a great piece of a$$!

piece-of-ass-on-a-stick-wtf.jpg

sic semper tyrannis mortem
                          A prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself: but the simple pass on, and are punished.
                          ---Proverbs 2:23

Comment

i'll give you a box of .22 rounds for him. if i can eat him

Comment

Don't worry Unseenone, I'll save you. Now if only I knew what you looked like so I could find you.
                              I spent a week with him and one of these are pretty close, you just have to guess which
                              image.jpg
                              image.jpg
                              image.jpg
                              image.jpg
                              image.jpg
                              image.jpg

Comment

Ruger Double Action Super Redhawk 44 mag in a Galco shoulder rig.

It is my absolute favorite and most accurate pistol. Anything I hafta shoot with it is gonna stay SHOT!!

Comment

Working...
                                X