Hello all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello all

Got it. It's in my kindle already. Really looking forward to reading it.
    "I leave for the guidance of other revolutionaries, who may tread the path which I have trod, this advice; never treat with the enemy, never to surrender to his mercy, but to fight to a finish."
    Eamonn Ceannt

Comment

Hello all

Shows up fine this morning. Nothing showed up last night. Thought maybe I had been banned already for being such a wonderful husband and true american.

Comment

Hello all

Well - it's been two days - WTH are the pictures ??

Comment

Hello all

You are not banded, you just cant see the good stuff. Only special people can see that section

Comment

Hello all

How much does it cost to become a special people ?? Oh wait - is Vincent a special people >? I may reconsider....

Comment

Hello all

Jst, trying to figure out how you would get on the short bus to the Social Club.

AD,can you help me out here? As mod in the dungeon, dunno if I'm supposed to be able to unlock the magic door, or how, or who.

Jst has been a perv from way back. Thumbs up FWIW.
              "“The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” – Thomas Paine

Comment

Hello all

52% of the book read, had to stop due to sleep deprivation.
                "I leave for the guidance of other revolutionaries, who may tread the path which I have trod, this advice; never treat with the enemy, never to surrender to his mercy, but to fight to a finish."
                Eamonn Ceannt

Comment

Hello all

Finished! Great read! Now how long do I have to wait for book 2?
                  Eamonn Ceannt

Comment

Hello all

Ok Winder Lickers, I am here.

Tex
                    = 2
                    sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Hello all

about damn time
                      If you heard the shot you weren't the target!

Comment

Working...
                      X