• dangerdan
    replied
    Welcome from Pa.
    Thank you for your service .

DD

Leave a comment:

• kickstand
    replied
    Not sure how i missed this. Welcome from south central New Mexico. Thanks for your service.
    I hope that you enjoy the series as much as the rest of us have. The Big Kahuna has grown immune to our calls for Moar Buk.

Leave a comment:

• Bighand Dav
    replied
    Welcome from Texas, thank you for your service!

Leave a comment:

• angeryamerican
    replied
    Welcome to the board Iron Warrior. Thank you for your service. Feel free to jump in, don't be shy. I'm glad you're enjoying the books!

Leave a comment:

• Sacajawea
    replied
    Hi from the other coast! We're keeping an eye on Joachim next couple days.

Leave a comment:

• W.Lynn
    replied
    Welcome. Not sure Oregon is much better, still on the "ring of fire" and all.

Don't worry, you don't have to eat paste or lick windows to hang out here. Sharp things, burny things, and boom-sticks are all popular things here too!

Leave a comment:

• Cwi555
    replied
    Welcome from tn.

Some of us prefer windows over paste..

Leave a comment:

• myakka
    replied
    Welcome aboard IronMike

Leave a comment:

• IronWarriors3/354
    replied
    Originally posted by unseenone View Post
    Welcome, You probably know there are several more which follow up on the initial one. It helps to throw a review on Amazon it you don't mind.
    Yep already got 2 and 3. Will definitely review when im done. Thanks for the Welcome. @MilenniumMan "I like paste"... lol

Leave a comment:

• unseenone
    replied
    Welcome, You probably know there are several more which follow up on the initial one. It helps to throw a review on Amazon it you don't mind.

Leave a comment:

• MillenniumMan
    replied
    Ahoy Iron.

Welcome to the paste eater assylum.

Leave a comment:

• IronWarriors3/354
    started a topic Hello from Californistan

Hello from Californistan

Hi ya,

Name is Mike from Cali. Soon to be relocating to Oregon to get away from what I would consider a SHTF hotspot.

I am a US Army Reservist and Hardware Tech for a large software company. I have been an avid "prepper" since before 2K.

Recently started reading book #1 and love it. Have read a plethora of other survival type books and blogs.

Looking forward to sharing info and gaining the most important skill in a SHTF situation, Knowledge...

Hooah!!
Working...
X