Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• apache235
    replied
    Good luck with the impeaching, I hope you succeed but I worry that the only way things like that will happen is if SHTF.

Leave a comment:

• kickstand
    replied
    Originally posted by redman2006 View Post
    Talk to Q. I bet he can do something with that leg.
    Eh, I'd probably just shoot myself in the other foot.

Originally posted by apache235 View Post
    Kick, I hear half of your state is a 2A safe zone.
    Yup, unfortunately, the mayor of Las Cruces (Dona Ana County Seat, 2nd largest city in the 2nd largest county (by population)) is a f'n communist. It is my opinion that he will not only support and actively enforce every single gun control measure that comes his way, he will likely try to draft some of his own, in order to make more of a name for himself.
    What you likely won't hear much about is the petition to impeach our esteemed comrade Governor Lujan-Grisham for treason. It currently has over 59,000 signatures on change.org. There is a counter petition to keep her...it has 36 signatures.

Leave a comment:

• apache235
    replied
    Kick, I hear half of your state is a 2A safe zone.

Leave a comment:

• redman2006
    replied
    Talk to Q. I bet he can do something with that leg.

Leave a comment:

• kickstand
    replied
    What?! We're allowed firearms?!?! Sure wish that I had one or two.

Leave a comment:

• Survivalist
    replied
    Originally posted by kickstand View Post
    You are more than welcome to show it here, but please do remember that this is in the open side of the board, so anyone, member, nonmember, spider bot, etc., can see it. If that doesn't bother you, go for it. If you'd prefer a little more security, you might consider putting it in a Dark Side members only area. Just a thought.
    I wasn't going to show any of the firearms.

Leave a comment:

• kickstand
    replied
    You are more than welcome to show it here, but please do remember that this is in the open side of the board, so anyone, member, nonmember, spider bot, etc., can see it. If that doesn't bother you, go for it. If you'd prefer a little more security, you might consider putting it in a Dark Side members only area. Just a thought.

Leave a comment:

• BrassMagnet
    replied
    I always like good suggestions.

Leave a comment:

• Survivalist
    replied
    Originally posted by redman2006 View Post
    I have an old kelty supercirque. It is an 80's frame pack. I loved it, butnwore out straps and the belt. Being so old, I could not find replacements. If that kelty is in good shape, it will carry a fair bit pretty comfortably.
    I like this one. I have a bad back and the frame really helps with that. It doesn't hold as much as I thought it should, but that's just a good feature for keeping me from carrying a bunch of crap I don't need.

A lot of people tell me I have too much stuff as it is, but the way I've always figured it if I was ever in a real SHTF situation, I can tough it out until I get a quiet moment and then dump some stuff and make a cache.

Would this be the proper place to show what gear I carry with me? I'd love to get opinions on it.

Leave a comment:

• redman2006
    replied
    I have an old kelty supercirque. It is an 80's frame pack. I loved it, butnwore out straps and the belt. Being so old, I could not find replacements. If that kelty is in good shape, it will carry a fair bit pretty comfortably.

Leave a comment:

• Survivalist
    replied
    Thanks for the opinions, guys. A friend of mine and I have done extensive discussion on having a 'camo' or 'tacticool' setup. While it did feed into me buying the bag slightly, it was mostly a quality backpack that I found for cheap in a pawn shop.

I appreciate all the feedback, hopefully it will do whatever I need it to do for me if the time ever comes.

Leave a comment:

• kickstand
    replied
    And now I think that we can say that we can see both sides, and so will the thugs. In other words, what may deter one MZB may attract another.

Leave a comment:

• BrassMagnet
    replied
    A liberal application of instantly applied deadly force will likely be required.

Leave a comment:

• BrassMagnet
    replied
    Thugs tend to run in packs. One “Maybe Vet” won’t scare them any more than any other victim.

Leave a comment:

• kickstand
    replied
    /\ This.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X