X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kickstand
    replied
    Originally posted by unseenone View Post
    AA and I met and chatted with Mykel at the expo in Houston. Awesome guy, just awesome. Glad it is going well, I know you'll continue to succeed.
    You two didn't mention that you knew GW, did you? We don't want to ruin his gig before it really gets started....

Leave a comment:

• unseenone
    replied
    AA and I met and chatted with Mykel at the expo in Houston. Awesome guy, just awesome. Glad it is going well, I know you'll continue to succeed.

Leave a comment:

• Graywolf
    replied
    Looks like the article's pretty popular there. They don't get all that much traffic yet but my post already has almost 800 facebook shares. That's a good sign. Even got an email from Mykel Hawke today saying he liked the article.

Yay me!
    lol

Leave a comment:

• W.Lynn
    replied
    Sure sounds exciting!

Leave a comment:

• kickstand
    replied
    Congrats GW. Sounds like a pretty cool gig.

Leave a comment:

• Graywolf
    replied
    Yeah but the way you're doing it soon will put you FAR ahead of me though. One of the guys in my new group produces most of the survival shows on the Discovery Channel so let me know when you get back, although you prolly won't need any contacts by then.

Leave a comment:

• angeryamerican
    replied
    GW that's awesome, I got the text, sorry I haven't gotten back to you. I hope it really propels you out there, hell of a lot easier way to get traction than what I'm doing! Best wishes my friend.

Leave a comment:

• DMH
    replied
    Happy for you Graywolf!

Leave a comment:

• Graywolf
    replied
    It should bring me some hella nice contacts. My family's pretty excited. I'm having a beer to celebrate right now.

Leave a comment:

• Concerned Dad
    replied
    Congrats GW. That is awesome!
    Last edited by Concerned Dad; 09-25-2014, 03:57 PM. Reason: stupid spell check

Leave a comment:

• unseenone
    replied
    Awesome. We've been plugging you. It looks like a cool development. Keep us posted. That's a great show he goes through crew like mad from what i saw.

Leave a comment:

• Rockntoy
    replied
    Very COOL.

Leave a comment:

• Graywolf
    replied
    Me too. It'll be interesting to see how their audience, and the ones that come in from the other guys on the team, respond to my articles.

Leave a comment:

• AD
    replied
    Thanks for posting. You sounded excited when we spoke about this today. I hope it goes well

Leave a comment:

• myakka
    replied
    Very cool. Much success to you.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X