Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VINCENT
    replied
    I've been down thsy road with the cops. There is more to that story. But if the cops want to search you they will like it or not.

Leave a comment:

• MillenniumMan
    replied
    Originally posted by VINCENT View Post
    Why wait for an emergency. Just get your permit. You should be carrying anyways
    For the same reason why when another Florida resident went up to Maryland and got picked off by the MD gestapo when they ran the tags and saw he had a CCW, tried to tear through his truck, has his family waiting on the side of the road in the cold rain and demanding to violate his rights while threatening to toss him into jail unless he complied.

Said Floridian is now suing said agency and officers.

Just saying...

Hell, you shouldn't need a permit to protect yourself, it's a natural and God given right!

Leave a comment:

• Tucker Wolf
    replied
    Something I love about AZ, no CCW permit needed and you don't have to disclose to enforcement agencies that you are carrying unless specifically asked

Leave a comment:

• VINCENT
    replied
    They know already.

Leave a comment:

• Patriotmuso
    replied
    The problem I see with permits is it allows them to know who you are and what you have which is why I never got one...

Leave a comment:

• southernmom
    replied
    Absolutely let me know! Thanks!

I'll let you know when our next class is

Leave a comment:

• VINCENT
    replied
    I'll let you know when our next class is

Leave a comment:

• southernmom
    replied
    I reluctantly admit I don't have mine. (ducks and scoots away)

Leave a comment:

• AmericanBTGoG
    replied
    Yup.

Leave a comment:

• VINCENT
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MillenniumMan
    replied
    Finally, someone in government with braaaaaaiiiininnnnssss....... Uhhh..... I mean....... Graaahhhhhh.........

Leave a comment:

• southernmom
    started a topic Zombie apocalypse bill in FL

Zombie apocalypse bill in FL

So is SB 296 really a zombie apocalypse bill? The bill, originally filed last fall by State Sen. Jeff Brandes (R), is described as "An act related to carrying a concealed weapon or firearm" during a mandatory evacuation while under a declared state of emergency. The bill would eliminate criminal prosecution for anybody carrying concealed firearms under those conditions, essentially bypassing any licensing requirement of the person carrying the concealed firearm.

Interesting
Working...
X