In door gardening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In door gardening

This is some youtube vids on growing in doors , you can branch out from there . I think we'll need good led lighting to help grow as the sun drops down . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyOh...ature=youtu.be

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

This video has inspired me to try out indoor gardening. The plants look so good in those grow LED lights. Finally, technology helping with sustainable farming indoors.

Comment

But the power for them could be an issue if the power is out for long any time it's too cool to set them outside for a few hours. At least with LEDs, you don't have to come up with much power.
      quam minimum credula postero

Comment

A few years ago I did an experiment with indoor growing of leaf lettuces (curly and romaine) and radishes through the winter. I chose those items as they grow quickly and can be grown under ordinary full spectrum fluorescent bulbs. I had some shop lights, put in the bulbs and started some seedlings. It's important to keep the bulbs within 3" of the tops of the seedlings and the growing plants.

FishTankLettuce18.jpg

FishTankLettuce12.jpg
        Dode

Comment

FishTankLettuce15.jpg
          Dode

Comment

Working...
          X