Dec 16, 1773

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dec 16, 1773

Today is the anniversary of The Boston Tea Party. While many may not reflect deeply on something like this date, I think it's important to remember. These acts forged our country and it's independence from tyranny and should remind all of us to not stray or waver from those ideals so many sacrificed everything for. Those acts set the course for the greatest nation that has ever existed on the planet. We need to clearly understand that the very same threats that existed then are clear and present today with the leftist global agenda within our own country.

Lest we forget.
    Hold my beer and watch this

It's a little sad that this day passes by with most of us unaware, including myself.
    These are events important to our history as a nation, and we don't recognize them so we just let them go by. It would be an excuse for families to gather around their young and tell them the stories of how the US came to be.
    April 19th was the battles of Lexington and Concord, we fail to recognize that when every American child should know the full story of that day, one of the things I like about the Appleseed Project.
    lofflorida.com

Comment

Working...
    X