Flir night vision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flir night vision

Is this cheap enough , not sure but looks hand . https://www.bing.com/search?q=scout%...logo=CT3210127

Is it weird that I am more interested in defeating FLIR than I am in owning it? OTOH, for $600 it is a very useful tool.

Comment

Thanks airdrop , I've been looking into these for a while now. What are your thoughts on this ?

The FLIR ONE Gen 3 is an affordable smartphone attachment thermal imaging camera designed to help professionals find problems faster and get more work done in less time. With MSX® (Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging) technology, which enhances thermal images by embossing details from the visual camera onto the thermal image, you’ll easily recognize where problems are located. FLIR ONE Gen 3 cameras also provide a OneFit™ connector that adjusts and extends up to 4 mm to fit many popular protective cases. Whether inspecting electrical panels, looking for HVAC problems, or finding water damage, FLIR ONE Gen 3 thermal imaging cameras enable users of all experience levels to work efficiently while on-the-go.
      Defund the Media !!

Comment

FLIR and night vision both have their advantages and disadvantages. There was a great video on u tube somewhere that showed what both systems could and couldn't do. I think I'd prefer night vision, but FLIR has its place for sure. Good systems for either are pricy.

Comment

Working...
        X