Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello From North Western Massachusetts (VT/NH Border)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello From North Western Massachusetts (VT/NH Border)

Former USAF E-7 - OSI (Spec Ops.)/ turned Firefighter. Currently Town level Asst. Dir. of Emerg. Management, FD Engineer, PT LEO. Hard core Prepper, outdoors man, hunting, fishing, camping.

Heya hometown! (I grew up in USAF non-com housing.)
    quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Welcome. I grew up on the North Shore. Always good to see folks who hail from the Commonwealth.

Comment

Welcome from the wilds of south-central New Mexico. Glad you found us. Look around, and join in. We have a few Vets and LEO's here, as well as EMT.
        We are a smaller board than "the big boys", but we have a lot of good folks. It's been a bit quiet around here lately, hopefully you can help remedy that. Heck, you might even catch that rarest of rare birds, the ever elusive AA.
        Defund the Media !!

Comment

I escaped from Massachusettes a long time ago and am now a proud Texan. Welcome to the group of looneys. Lived i both the western part of MA and on the south shore of Boston. Western MA is much more sane.
          NICHEVO

Comment

I'm a 23 year career firefighter medic. I did 18 1/2 years on the line and now work in the Fire marshal's Office. nice to see a brother fire/medic on here.

Comment

Welcome from sunny Florida. Hope you enjoy the site.

Comment

Working...
              X