To be white is to be racist according to OK teacher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To be white is to be racist according to OK teacher

NORMAN, Okla. – There are startling accusations against a Norman teacher. A student said the premise of his lecture stated all white people are racist. The Norman North student said the teach…
    When the present determines the future, but the approximate present does not approximately determine the future: Edward Lorenz

Home School ! Then your kids don't have to listen to assholes like this!
    People without any brains do an awful lot of talking. Don't they?!
    ~the Scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz

Comment

Asinine.

Comment

Originally posted by roach2654 View Post
        We home school(ed) all our children. Unfortunately, that kind of crap is what passes for education among the majority. As such, they will eventually have to deal with some of those asshats who've had that crap crap burnt into their brains (or what's left of their brains).
        When the present determines the future, but the approximate present does not approximately determine the future: Edward Lorenz

Comment

Sounds like a perfect way to create a bunch of racists out of formerly non-racist people. See the "Big Lie". If you tell a big enough lie, often enough, then people become convinced that it's true. And, if it's true that someone believes that they will be branded a racist, no matter how non-racist they've tried to be, well, why keep trying to be non-racist? Why not embrace racism? :-(

Dave

Comment

I'm an equal opportunity racist, I hate some whites, blacks, indians, asians, hispanics, and a couple of eskimos.

Comment

Isn't racism making assumptions based on skin color...juse like he did assuming all whites are racist? Racist ass
              Last edited by redman2006; 10-19-2016, 08:26 PM.

Comment

I'll take it a step further than Cwi. I hate everyone equally .
                Defund the Media !!

Comment

Originally posted by roach2654 View Post
                  Totally recommend home school. Didn't do it with my kids, and strongly regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by kickstand View Post
                    I'll take it a step further than Cwi. I hate everyone equally .
                    Tell it like it is Dickstand. Oops. typo. Kudos on truth and authenticity though.

Comment

Originally posted by redman2006 View Post
                      Isn't racism making assumptions based on skin color...juse like he did assuming all whites are racist? Racist ass
                      I think when you're "making assumptions" on color, class, religion, sex, etc. it's called stereotyping. Racism has a different definition: white (apparently).
                      Really though, I think racism is any spreading targeted hate to one of those groups, or individuals. Some people just repeat stuff they hear from liberal T.V.
                      NO BRAIN NECESSARY.

Comment

Working...
                      X