New Article on the Home Page.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Article on the Home Page.

I've been thinking about this article for a long time and finally decided to write it. I'd like to hear what you guys think.
    I'm drunk tonith.

as far as I see, it, you lot are in deep doo doo, no mater what the election outcome, and we will all feel it.. even down under.....

Comment

I've been thinking & not saying similar things for a long while. Saying some things gets people looking at you differently.
      quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Eye opener for sure!
        People without any brains do an awful lot of talking. Don't they?!
        ~the Scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz

Comment

Been thinking very similar thoughts. Thank you for being the watchman on the wall and sounding the warning. What people choose to do or not to do is up to them. History does repeat itself. I pray we can somehow avoid going off the cliff. But in the meantime use the time we have wisely.
          Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
          Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

Lynn, people already look at me differently. So there's nothing to lose there.
            I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

I am not sure what to think about a Hillary win. A trump win will start riots from hell. I wonder if there would even be a public inauguration due to the left's violent tendencies.

Either way, I think this country is in trouble. It may take a few more election cycles to hit rock bottom, but it is coming.

Comment

Another common denominator between the Maidan and the US divide -- George Soros.

I'm not entirely sure I'd say such things on FB or link to them from there. But I'm not sure of a lot of things lately.

Comment

No matter who wins in November there will be some reaction in the form of protests and public airings of disagreement and disappointment.

I can certainly see the Trump supporters feeling cheated if HC wins and cheating may just be what she needs to do to get to the White House. There will be protests and demonstrations but I do not think that the right is as quick to be violent and I believe that history has proven that to be the case. A Trump win would release the left from any of the few restraints they have left on them. Violent "protests" would break out in many of our larger cities for sure. The left has already shown that it isn't happy with simply holding signs, chanting and other non-violent forms of true protest. They have ratcheted things up and will continue too. But I also think that they will push it too far as some point.

The everyday people who would love to fly under the radar and continue with their lives while all this is going on will eventually have to choose a side. It is that large group in the middle that will determine what side has the public on it's side. I truly do not know which way things will go. I am a fan of Alternate History fiction as such I have an appreciation of how one seemingly small event can change things. The butterfly effect will come into play at some point. Quite possibly something we never saw coming and that at first blush does not look to have anything to do with anything will set the dominoes tumbling.

All we can really do is hope for the best and plan for the worst.

Comment

I think I'll try to stay out of it all for as long as possible while preparing for the worst. I will defend my home and my family to the best of my ability if the need arises. I pray for this country and what it's turned into is a disgrace. Hoping for the best.

Comment

Your thoughts are not alone. There are many who feel the same way. Indeed, scary times are ahead of us and our resolve will be challenged.
                      Communication is the key to success.... Keep communicating everyone......

Comment

My wife's family defines me as "Different"...... Maybe they are right!��

Comment

Scary times indeed. Wife and I were just talking the other day about the possibility of going to war against Russia if Hillary gets in, I'm slowly getting her to open her eyes about how fucked up things can get shortly (she has a tendency to not worry because she is a tough woman and will just handle what life throws at her) and not question me when I'm telling her I want x up and ready before the election.
                          People have asked me what I think is coming for the country, I told them I think we'll end up like Yugoslavia, but maybe Ukraine is better example to give them because it's current.
                          lofflorida.com

Comment

I've spent some time in eastern Europe/Caucasus areas. I don't see what happened there happening here.
                            The mentality on the streets is different than any place here imo. It's not something that can be picked up vicariously via interview, it's something that has to be felt while looking in their eyes. An analogy would be expecting the mentality of inner city Chicago to apply in the Texas panhandle. There is little common ground all around.

In the general sense of wheels within wheels and media manipulation, the general sense of the article is true enough. The closest analogy to the right sector here would be the neo Nazi skinheads. They play one end against the middle in that they hate the Russians, but were all to willing to profess allegiance if it got them closer to their nationalist goals.

There are many thoughts about who actually did the killing that day in the square. One of the leading ones was that it was the right sector themselves. Who actually did it, set it up is still a subject for intense debate both here and abroad, so I'll leave that one alone with one exception.
                            If your frisky enough to go there, get lunch at mamamia just outside the square at Мала Житомирська, 6 and when your done (the pizza is better than average), spend a couple of hours across the street at the Turkish coffee/vape shop (assuming it's still there after the recent car bomb in the area). It won't take them long to figure out your not from around there and less time after that to bend your ears for opinion. Don't be caught there after dark.

Are we screwed? ABSOLUTELY. However, the larger picture and question mark is does it end in the western equivalent of the former Soviet Union breaking up? That's where I would have my money if I were the betting type.
                            When the present determines the future, but the approximate present does not approximately determine the future: Edward Lorenz

Comment

Well thought out and well scribed Brother. The way Nich and I see it is that only around 3% of the people in this still great nation gets it and are, in some way, prepared.
                              We are so Blessed that we were able moved out of suburbia three years ago and now live 'outside of city limits'. We hope and pray that God is guiding us to be in the right place to do the right thing.

Comment

Working...
                              X