Mod mission vest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mod mission vest

I got a cool piece of kit in and wanted to share the video with you guys. I haven't had a chance to use it in the field yet, though in the video I said I would but the situation changed and I had to adapt. But Alan is coming down this weekend and we'll get out in the sticks with them.

MOD Mission vest is made by the same company that makes the Air Force survival vest. They revamped it a few years ago and this is now standard issue in the AF. It's a really cool vest with a number of pockets that you can quickly attach or detach using a rail system. This isn't out on the civilian market yet but will be soon. Thought I would show it to you guys.

I'm drunk tonith.

Really waiting to hear what you think!!! Hope it comes out in tan or something other then black as well.

Comment

So you're down to pilfering GI equipment? Some poor airman is gonna go looking for his vest and it wont be there. His CO is gonna give him a timeout, you know that, right?
      Defund the Media !!

Comment

Air Force vest? No way - I didn't see any place to put the video game controller, juice boxes, and keys to their luxury townhouse. LOL

Comment

LMAO, no Kick. You think I'd pilfer? Me? Actually the manufacturer sent it to me. Celt, I too hope it comes out in something other than black, not a fan at all of the color. I do like the vest though, it's pretty cool.
          I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Place to attach a holster?
            According to my watch the time is now
            Past is dead and gone
            Don't try to shake it just nod your head
            Breathe In, Breathe Out, Move On - Jimmy Buffett

Comment

sawyer, if all you can attach a holster to, or put it in, or whatever, is a vest, you might be woefully underdressed for the occasion.
              quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Working...
              X