Finished all 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finished all 7

A A, I can not tell you enough how much I enjoyed those 7 books. Morgan and his crew, Sarge and the boys, all have been a part of my life for several weeks, it was a sad day to read the final sentence.

Please keep up the good work, I do hope we see more of them as time goes. We still need to see what happens when the Russians and the Chinese get on deck.

Well done sir, I will be looking at some of your other work as well.

Just think how some of us feel who have been with Morgan and his crew for over 3 years now.
    It is my opinion that there's still more story to be told.
    Last edited by kickstand; 05-26-2016, 11:22 AM.
    Defund the Media !!

Comment

Hear Here. I polished off the books within two weeks (only delay was I didn't order them all at once) and I loved it. Wanted to buy the hard copies as they will be read again. I can only imagine the patience and knowledge gain the forum members like Kickstand have had over the years. Can't wait for Book 7...now to check out Conflicted.

Comment

Thanks Hobes. There will be more to come. There's a lot of story yet to tell. I was talking to a friend of yours on Facebook today. Thanks for turning him on.
        I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

who?

Comment

Originally posted by Hobes View Post
            who?
            Look at this guy acting like he has more than one friend!

Comment

So there will be a book 8 then? I thought book 7 was going to be the last one. I've read all seven books and would love to see this series continued. Sorry I'm new to this forum, and out of the loop.

Comment

So there will be more than seven books in the series? Sorry I'm new to this forum and a little or of the loop. I thought book seven was going to be the last book. Am I mistaken, I hope so?

Comment

Oops didn't know it would post twice.

Comment

it does get expensive after a while.....

Comment

Mike, it is my understanding that there will be more to come, however, AA is also working on other projects , so it may be a bit before the next installment .
                      Defund the Media !!

Comment

I hope it comes out soon as i tried to read one of the other books and could not do it. not that it was a bad book just hit too close to where we are now.

Comment

Working...
                        X