Howdy y'all from the lone star state.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy y'all from the lone star state.

Sorry, but I had to be a little stereotypical in my tag line as an icebreaker of sorts. My name is lonewolf and I reside in Texas. I have 2 cubs (daughters), both grown and 1 grandson. I grew up in Tx, but have lived in Washington state and Louisiana. Each offering some life experiences that were unique and beneficial. I stumbled on this site several years ago when AA was still drafting Going Home and posting the story in the forums. I lost my way, but found my way back. I doubt I have much to offer that you guys haven't thought of yet, but I'm looking forward to absorbing as much as I can from you. Thanks for having me.

Welcome Lonewolf from the highlands of Western North Carolina

Comment

Hi LW, and welcome from New Mexico. We have a number of Texicans here . Without trying to get too specific, may I ask what section of Texas are you in? Do you keep a GHB in your vehicle ?
      Defund the Media !!

Comment

Hi lonewolf. Welcome from SC.

Comment

welcome from FL.
          People without any brains do an awful lot of talking. Don't they?!
          ~the Scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz

Comment

Heya.
            quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Welcome!
              Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
              Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

Hey guys, thanks for the welcome. Kick, I live just south of DFW. I do carry a ghb since work is about 30 miles away down a long, lonely stretch of highway without so much as a lemonade stand. Dealing with an angry electrical storm at the moment. Glad I'm not trying to get home like Morgan.

Comment

you might want to check out the self reliance expo.. AA should be there.. http://www.selfrelianceexpo.com/

Comment

Thanks unseen. Unfortunately, I'll be working those days. If I can find a way to break loose I will. Looks like something worth checking out.

Comment

I would, but I just can't see making the run up there by myself - though hanging with AA is cool. He's a talker (not in the empty headed way that some are.)
                      quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Welcome LW from SE WV.

Comment

Working...
                        X