Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings for Western North Carolina

Howdy folks,

My name is Paul and I'm from Western North Carolina. I'm 46 and married to a wonderful gal. We have two grown daughters and four grandsons with another baby boy due in September. Where does the time go?? Just wanted to pop in and say hello from the highest peak East of the Mississippi.

Welcome from the wilds of South Carolina. Have a look around. Lots of good folks here.

Comment

Hello, read all the books yet?
      quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Hi Paul, and welcome from New Mexico. We have a great group of people here. Do yo keep a GHB in your vehicle ? Does your wife? Do your daughters prep?
        I think that's all the nosey questions that I can think of right now.
        Defund the Media !!

Comment

welcome from PA

Comment

Hello Kickstand,

To answer your questions in order, yes, I do keep a GHB in my truck. I replaced my old Kifaru pack a couple of months ago with a new Regiment Malice Pack from Tactical Tailor. It is a awesome piece of kit. It affords me more room for my various goodies and sundry items. My wife is slowly but surely coming on board with the " Always Prepared" plan. She is learning to operate an AR and shoots better with a hand gun than I do. She keeps a North Face internal frame in her vehicle that I loaded out for her. She's a canner and preserver of all God's bounty. I told her she was prepping before prepping was a term. One of our daughters is a chip off the old block so to speak, kind of a tom boy, bobcat, lady mix. Very driven and purposeful, the other is too busy with her career and family to look up in my opinion. I secretly lay back larger for her and her family. I'm a big believer in protecting my kith and kin. Must be my strong Scots/ Irish roots. Good chatting at you kickstand, hope to do it more

Comment

How do Boston Joe, seems you and I are neighbors of sorts. Thanks for the welcome and I hope to get to know you better

Comment

W.Lynn, I have read the first book and was amazed at the depth and real mess it made me ponder on. The second book should be here by the end of the week if Amazon does it's job.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome TK, good to get started on this forum. It's all brand new to me, never been on anything like this before. Take care and hope to talk to you more

Comment

Highlandthistle... welcome from the OBX - the other side of Carolina.

Comment

Thank you Sacajawea, good to hear from a fellow tar heel. I hope all is well on the bank. Just came from Duck a month ago, visiting a fishing hole that I really like. Beautiful country you reside in, sunrises especially. Thanks again for the welcome

Comment

We also have another member from NC, jag06. He runs North Star Tactical, ( www.nstactical.com ) a nice prepper store in High Point, NC. Since I'm out in the wilds of NM, I have no idea if that's close to you or not. He's a good guy to know.
                        Defund the Media !!

Comment

Highlands!

quam minimum credula postero

Comment

104.jpg

Comment

Me and my Mom, my two daughters and first born grandson! The Highlands Live !! W.Lynn

Comment

Working...
                              X