Hi from the UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from the UK

I've been lurking for a while so thought I should say hello to everyone. I've only recently found the Going Home series and have enjoyed listening to the audiobooks, I'm only half way through Surviving Home but am well and truly hooked.

Hi Paul, and welcome to our corner of the Internet from south central New Mexico. It'll be interesting to hear the UK perspective on some things. Look around and join in.
    Defund the Media !!

Comment

welcome, come on in and stay awhile

Comment

Hi Paul. Welcome to the board.

Comment

Welcome from the outcast country of Okiehoma. Where about's are you over there across the pond? Spent some time traveling around, mainly hitting all the old pubs and sightseeing.
          If you heard the shot you weren't the target!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockntoy View Post
            Welcome from the outcast country of Okiehoma. Where about's are you over there across the pond? Spent some time traveling around, mainly hitting all the old pubs and sightseeing.
            I'm in Kent, the garden of England. Plenty of old pubs round here, quite a few new ones too! Where did you visit?

Comment

Welcome from PA

Comment

Hello Paul, get out camping and bushcrafting at all?
                quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Hi Paul. Welcome to the asylum. I used to live in Stockport England and brought my souvenir husband back to the states with me from there. He goes by PF on here. Join us in chat sometime.
                  NICHEVO

Comment

Originally posted by W.Lynn View Post
                    Hello Paul, get out camping and bushcrafting at all?
                    I certainly do. Only manage to go camping a few weeks every year but I do spend a fair bit of time walking in the woods.

Comment

Working...
                    X