Hello from Cental Florida.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Cental Florida.

A good friend of mine turned me on to Going Home and I am now on the second book and can't put it down. I love this! I already had a grab and go bag and after reading book one have added several must have items.. I look forward to visiting with everyone and gathering ideas to improve my equipment and skills. Breeze

Glad you found the forum. AA's books are great. I think my favorite part is at the end of book 6 where Morgan... Just kidding! Great to have you here.

Comment

Welcome from the state of confusion
      When the present determines the future, but the approximate present does not approximately determine the future: Edward Lorenz

Comment

Hey Breeze, glad you found us. What part of Florida are you in? I'm planning a little range day I'll share info about soon, you should come check it out. Take a look around the site and feel free to jump in.
        I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Originally posted by angeryamerican View Post
          Hey Breeze, glad you found us. What part of Florida are you in? I'm planning a little range day I'll share info about soon, you should come check it out. Take a look around the site and feel free to jump in.
          You still trying to find someone to hold up your targets while you shoot?

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome Breeze
          If you heard the shot you weren't the target!

Comment

Glad to see you here posting. The chat room is a blast too, sometimes you need some thick skin, but know it all in fun, mostly, lol.

Comment

Welcome from south central New Mexico. It sounds like you will fit right in. Join in on the conversations.
              Defund the Media !!

Comment

Welcome Breeze. There is always something going on here.

Comment

Welcome Breeze!! Another Floridiot!
                  People without any brains do an awful lot of talking. Don't they?!
                  ~the Scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz

Comment

Welcome to the nuthouse from NC!
                    http://www.nstactical.com For all your prepping, tactical, freeze dried food, first aid, surplus, water filtration, and body armor needs!

Comment

AA I'm from Altoona, interested in the range day... Info please!

Comment

Lucky you, minimum of 5 more books ahead of you!
                        quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Port Charlotte. Let me know when you are planning this. Would love to check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Av8r84 View Post
                            Glad to see you here posting. The chat room is a blast too, sometimes you need some thick skin, but know it all in fun, mostly, lol.
                            Sounds like my kind of place.. Mostly!!

Comment

Eh, if someone comes around that is frightened of gun owners, thinks we should never eat anything that isn't USDA approved, and would cry if they were informed they aren't a unique snowflake, they probably go on their way before we're even aware they ever looked in.
                              quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Working...
                              X