Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This series is SCREAMING for a screenplay. I see a "Band of Brothers" event on HBO, N

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This series is SCREAMING for a screenplay. I see a "Band of Brothers" event on HBO, N

Hello

Is it just me, or do the rest of you sense a video adaptation of this magnificent series? It wouldn't take much screenplay to get it there, the gritty style of writing practically has the heavy lifting done.
    Not only would it be wildly entertaining and well-received, but the sheeple would be having their consciousness raised practically without even realizing it. I'm all about more preppers/less predators.

JMHO.....

-Guido in TX
    -Guido in TX

"To restore harmony, to render us again one people acting as one nation should be the object of every man really a patriot."
    - Thomas Jefferson, letter to Thomas McKean, 1801

Yup, there's a thread dedicated to the idea.

A general topic discussion section for the unwashed masses. Keep it clean and courteous or else.
    Defund the Media !!

Comment

Originally posted by kickstand View Post
      Yup, there's a thread dedicated to the idea.

http://angeryamerican.net/showthread...g-Home-on-Film
      Hello

Dip my head in dog doo-doo for not "searching" first.......

-Guido in TX
      -Guido in TX

"To restore harmony, to render us again one people acting as one nation should be the object of every man really a patriot."
      - Thomas Jefferson, letter to Thomas McKean, 1801

Comment

No worries Guido. I'm working on it, emailed back and forth with another producer today actually. These things take a long time. What makes it worse is my vision for getting it done and I'm not flexible on that issue. So it's taking even longer. I want the screen version to be just like the books. Not adapted or any BS like that, but straight out of the books. Maybe some day I'll find the right guy, production company.
        I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

I have a guy for you PM me and I'll see about making an intro.

Comment

I enjoyed the movie Marcus Lutrell worked out. That was his first priority also. Sticking to the story, no adaptation, no artistic license, no b.s..

Comment

Working...
            X