Face Shields

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Face Shields

First, let me make it clear that I have absolutely nothing to gain if you purchase anything. I have no connection to anything that I post.

A few days ago , I was browsing Facebook and came across an ad for 8 Face Shields for $24.00 (plus $3.50 S&H) Normally , I would have just scrolled by, but I had a couple of drinks in me and my wife was at a VFW meeting , so I had no adult supervision. I ended up scrolling through the many, many options (some pretty funny/fun ones), picked 8 (I opted to avoid the Clowns and Skulls), applied the coupon code and checked out using PayPal.

That was on a Wednesday night. I immediately got a receipt from PayPal, but nothing from the vendor. By Monday, I was starting to get antsy since I hadn't heard anything from them. That same Monday (3 business days after the order), I received a package with the face shields. That same Monday afternoon I received an email saying that they had shipped .

The best way that I can describe these face shields is that they are about 12 inches long, and are like a thin, breathable "tube top" for your face. Realize that I want them for protecting my face while working in a dust storm, not so much for the "tacti-kool", hide your face factor.

All in all, I'm happy with my order, and would not hesitate to recommend them to my friends (which is what I'm doing here).

Even if you have absolutely no desire to own any of these, it's fun to look at their designs.

Try using coupon code GIFT or Flip80

Multi-Use Face Shields® also referred to as neck gaiters offer protection from the sun and dust the next time you gear up. Lightweight and comfortable, our Face Shields® wick away moisture, dry quickly and breath well. 

Just a couple of options to show you what they are...

Joker-min-300x300.png

ACU-Digital-min.png
    Defund the Media !!

I've been using something similar made by Buffwear for several years now. They come in different styles, colors, patterns (none as fun as the ones you found, kick), and use them for scarves and face covers in harsh weather and during too many hours on a plane.

I like the Merino wool ones.

Kelly

Comment

Kickstand,
      Nice find! They look nice, and seem to have the comfort sections cut in the right places on them. Face shields are great for bail out bags, and generally to say keep in your car. A real life example, I have one that looks similar to the ghosts masks from modern warfare that I got several of years ago for some of my instructors for a photoshoot. Well I had the thing in the back seat of my car and was in an accident in the dead of winter. Wind was whipping about 25 miles an hour, and well while we are exchanging the info, I at least had that to pull over my head while we were getting insurance stuff taken care of, the officer that responded did a bit of a double take when he pulled up, then laughed, and before we left asked me where I got it!

Long story short, yeah they are useful, compact, and easy to keep around.

CR

Comment

Working...
      X