Hello from Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Florida

Hello all, Hunter here from Florida, just got finished reading "Going Home" and happened upon this site while reading up on the series. Love the site, and enjoy reading through the forums. Good stuff on here

Hi HL, welcome from New Mexico . I'm glad that you enjoyed Going Home, and hope that you are aware that there are 5 more in the Home series, with the 7th in series supposed to be coming out in another couple of months .
    Have you been prepping ? Do you keep a GHB in your vehicle ?
    I hope that I'm not being intrusive , just trying to get a feel for what we can maybe help you with. Please look around and join in on the conversations .
    Defund the Media !!

Comment

Thank you for the welcome, and I am currently reading the second book in the series right now. I have been prepping, albeit not to the level I would like to be, but that's how life goes anyhow. I keep a GHB with my vehicle, as well as one for my wife and kids. Not intrusive at all, I am new to this site and am currently browsing through many of the forums. Again, thank you, I'm sure I'll be popping up in another forum eventually. The lifestyle is turning more into an addiction every day haha

Comment

Welcome to the board. We have a good group of folks here who can answer any you questions you may have. Take a look around and feel free to jump into the conversations.

Tex
        = 2
        sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Welcome from PA

Comment

howdy from FL
            Daughter of a Ghost Town.

Comment

Welcome from Florida !
              People without any brains do an awful lot of talking. Don't they?!
              ~the Scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz

Comment

Welcome from NC

Comment

Hunter , I don't think that any of us are prepped to the point that we want to be. You add just a little bit each week, month, whatever is best for you.

As for it becoming an addiction , we all understand exactly how you feel , but try not to allow that. It is easy to let it become overwhelming if you allow it.

We have quite a few members in Florida . I don't know what part of Florida you're in, but you might have some of our members nearby . I'm not saying whether that's a good thing or a bad thing, just a thing.
                  Defund the Media !!

Comment

Welcome from South Cacalacky
                    According to my watch the time is now
                    Past is dead and gone
                    Don't try to shake it just nod your head
                    Breathe In, Breathe Out, Move On - Jimmy Buffett

Comment

Welcome from Florida
                      "Oh, America. I wish I could tell you that this was still America, but I've come to realize that you can't have a country without people. And there are no people here. No, my friends. This is now the United States of Zombieland"

Comment

Hi there from NC.

Comment

Hello, having fun yet?
                          quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Hi HL, glad to have you on our little board. What part of Florida are you in?
                            I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

I'm actually from Eustis originally, then Umatilla, and now I live in Altoona, so I can relate a lot of the landmarks and regions in your book. Been a while since I've been able to log on, but so far enjoying the forums. Thanks for the welcome, and forgive me if I don't post/ participate in discussions on here regularly. Work'll do that to ya!

Comment

Working...
                              X