Hello From KY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello From KY

Hello, I bought the Going Home book on Audible, SHTF and survival books are my favorite genre and that's what brought me here.

Hi Woody, welcome from south central New Mexico. We have at least one other member from Ky, but she hasn't been very active in the past year.
    You've stumbled upon a great group of people who do our best to help and guide others who are of like minds that believe that it's incredibly dangerous to not be prepared.
    Do you carry a GHB with you? If you had to hike home from work, how far would you have to hump?
    Defund the Media !!

Comment

I have a bare bones get home bag, I only have about 15 miles to cover to get home from work. I just ordered the Maxpedition Chubby and will be decking it out soon.
      Just picked up a new EDC, the Springfield xd9 subcompact, I'm really liking it, still switching back and forth between it and my Glock 26.

Comment

Welcome from southeast West Virginia.

Comment

Hey Woody. We're glad you here. I hope you enjoy the series. There's a lot of info here and some really good folks. We're not a big forum but we have good info and quality people.
          I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Hello, you know there's more books now?
            quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Hello from NE KY
              Southern migrater

Comment

Originally posted by W.Lynn View Post
                Hello, you know there's more books now?
                Yep, I'm on the second book now. Loving it.

Comment

Welcome from Tn.
                  When the present determines the future, but the approximate present does not approximately determine the future: Edward Lorenz

Comment

Hi from Wyoming!!!

Comment

Welcome from Florida!
                      People without any brains do an awful lot of talking. Don't they?!
                      ~the Scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz

Comment

Howdy and welcome to the board.

Tex
                        = 2
                        sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Working...
                        X