yo from Oklahoma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yo from Oklahoma

Live near tulsa and enjoyed the book series (just finished the one a week ago since i only do audio) and ran across this site via Proclivus when someone from Okla posted. Thought i would join and see if i can find a way to at least converse with like-minded folks in my area, regardless if we ever meet.

i dont typically post on forums since i'd rather be outside working on something but we'll give this a shot...

Welcome to the board. I have quite a bit of family all around Tulsa. We also have several on the board from the Oklahoma region. You will find alot of people on here who are into prepping and are willing to share ideas and information.

Tex
    = 2
    sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Welcome from southern New Mexico . Look around and join in the conversations .
      Defund the Media !!

Comment

Welcome from Northeast Texas. Guess you didn't see the Beware of Rabid Animals sign before you entered the site.
        Actually there are a lot of great people here with a lot of knowledge and expertise. Join us in chat sometime.
        NICHEVO

Comment

welcome from florida!
          Daughter of a Ghost Town.

Comment

Welcome from PA

Comment

welcome from Florida !
              People without any brains do an awful lot of talking. Don't they?!
              ~the Scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz

Comment

Welcome from southeast West Virginia

Comment

Hello, gets a bit crazy in here, some of us have been following along and making comments since before the "how-to" idea was beat out of the author, and he was talked into making a book of it.

He seems to have forgiven us.
                  quam minimum credula postero

Comment

well sir I was raised in the western part of Okla near Enid , always nice to see another Okie join in . I think you'll enjoy this group and the ideas an experience's they bring to the forum , dig in .

Comment

Welcome from Tn
                      When the present determines the future, but the approximate present does not approximately determine the future: Edward Lorenz

Comment

Welcome from New Jersey! Join in anywhere you like, there's sure to be at least a few topics you will enjoy. We're a mixed lot with the common goal of helping each other. I think you'll like it here.

Comment

Hey Knot. Glad you found us. We've some folks up your way. Just watch out for Rock! He's a good guy for sure.
                          I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Rock who? Welcome from a nother Okiehoman. Down around the OKC area. Grab your window and lick away. And who is this angeryamerican.
                            If you heard the shot you weren't the target!

Comment

Welcome. I'm from NE Oklahoma also. I'm in the grand lake area.

Comment

Working...
                              X