Hello from Mobile, AL Just read..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Mobile, AL Just read..

All 5 books in a week. Ugh. Not going to start 6 until 7 was out. Reviews say it was a cliffhanger. LOL. So I'll wait till he finishes 7... Very good reads.

Welcome from south central New Mexico. There are a bunch of our members out in your part of the woods.
    If you are able to wait for book 7 (Avenging Home), good for you. Most of us were going through DTs waiting for 6.
    Defund the Media !!

Comment

welcome from southeast West Virginia

Comment

Hiya from NC. While you're waiting... feel free to jump into the discussions here.

Comment

welcome ,I am from Pensacola,florida
          Sometimes I question my sanity but the unicorn and gummy bears told me I am fine

Comment

Welcome from Okiehoma, moving soon to ?
            If you heard the shot you weren't the target!

Comment

Welcome to the board DS. Feel free to jump in my friend. As for Avenging, it's coming. These just take some time.
              I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Hello, been a long while since I've been in Mobile, how are things there? (Might be related, I'm pretty sure my parents were the last two people from that state who weren't kin - though someone once asked my dad if he and mom were related, she didn't get the joke when he responded "only by marriage.")
                quam minimum credula postero

Comment

It wasn't as cliff hanger as some books that stop in mid-thought... but I know NOW that I should've waited. But patience and self restraint aren't my best virtues Haha! I went through books 1-6 in two weeks because of life obligations and all It's nice to meet another Alabamian on here. Welcome!

Comment

Welcome from west central Florida!
                    People without any brains do an awful lot of talking. Don't they?!
                    ~the Scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz

Comment

Hey from South Carolina

Comment

Welcome to the board.

Tex
                        = 2
                        sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Welcome from AZ. My moms family is up the road a piece from you in Evergreen AL

Comment

Originally posted by DesertSand View Post
                            All 5 books in a week. Ugh. Not going to start 6 until 7 was out. Reviews say it was a cliffhanger. LOL. So I'll wait till he finishes 7... Very good reads.
                            Originally posted by george7100 View Post
                            welcome ,I am from Pensacola,florida
                            Just popping in your thread to say Welcome and hello.
                            Monday I finished up thru book 4. Currently waiting for amazon to send me 5, 6, & 7
                            I couldn't put the series down since starting book 1. Its been 3 days and I am going thru DT's. LOL
                            Anyways, I am in yall's neck of the woods, and wanted to say hello

Comment

Working...
                            X