Hello from Alaska

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Alaska

A friend gave us the first three books for Christmas. I was amazed by the way my wife took to the series! it has given us a great deal to think about and discuss not only amongst ourselves, but also with the friend who gave us the books.

Welcome aboard from New Mexico. I would imagine that you have to have somewhat of a "prepper mentality" to live in Alaska to begin with .
    Glad to hear that you enjoy the series .
    Defund the Media !!

Comment

Welcome from PA

Comment

Welcome to the board. You have stumbled onto a good group of folks, so come on in and make yourself at home. We would be interested in hearing about life in Alaska, so jump right on in into the discussions.

Tex
        = 2
        sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Welcome from Florida !
          People without any brains do an awful lot of talking. Don't they?!
          ~the Scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz

Comment

Welcome from TN
            When the present determines the future, but the approximate present does not approximately determine the future: Edward Lorenz

Comment

Welcome from southeast West Virginia. Alaska is my favorite place to visit. Wish I would have had the nerve to move there in my younger days. After you read the first 3 you need to continue with the other 3. Looking forward to hearing what you think of the series. Where are you in Alaska?

Comment

Greetings from SC.

Comment

I gotta say, you take the prize for most interesting user name! Welcome to the board. I want to come visit Alaska some day. Not the tourist kind of visit, though I'd have to do some of that to get the wife up there, but a real bush experience. Feel free to jump in.
                  I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Welcome from Misouri!
                    Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
                    Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

Welcome from Texas. Both of my children were born in Fairbanks Alaska. Alaska sure is a nice country. And calling it a country wasn't a mistake.
                      NICHEVO

Comment

Hey-a... I'm waving from AALLLLL the way over on the other side of the continent and about halfway to Florida (NC).

Comment

Hello, have a good look around, maybe find the jokes and recipes. We like recipes.
                          quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Welcome from South Louisiana !

Comment

Welcome from the Northwest

Comment

Working...
                              X