Hello from Arizona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Arizona

Greetings, my wife and I have been big fans of A. American series for a few years now, and just came across this site! Was at the SHOT show this year, and was able to meet Chris.....will be active here on the forums getting to know everyone.

Hi from Phoenix

Comment

I'm out in QC, but going off the grid in a few months.....have 40 acres up north, and building is almost done...

Comment

Welcome from Missouri! Glad you got to meet the man!
        Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
        Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

Welcome to the board.

Dig around some. You'll find all kinds of useless knowledge and even a few weirdos. Everybody is pretty helpful though, so feel free to jump right on into the conversations.

Tex
          = 2
          sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Welcome from Tn.
            When the present determines the future, but the approximate present does not approximately determine the future: Edward Lorenz

Comment

Welcome from PA

Comment

Hi Steve, and welcome from south central New Mexico. Congrats on meeting up with AA, some of us have been fans since the beginning but still haven't met up.
                We look forward to hearing more from you .
                Defund the Media !!

Comment

Welcome Steve from southern West Virginia. I envy you your 40 acres and being able to go off grid. We are a group that likes pictures so if you feel like sharing any of your building process we would love to see them.

Comment

Hello Steve-- Welcome.

Comment

Heya, glad you made it, join the party.
                      quam minimum credula postero

Comment

my daughter and soon to be son in law are already up on the property, but much of our building is still to be done....so the picture idea is cool....ill post when progress begins......

Comment

Hi Steve. Welcome from SC. Took a trip out to AZ a few years ago with my wife and we loved it. Considered moving out there for a while but we couldn't make it happen.

Comment

Welcome from Okiehoma soon to be Colorado.
                            If you heard the shot you weren't the target!

Comment

welcome to the site,dont believe anything chris told you,and watch the ones with green stinky tuff on their fingers,they like to play with the cow patties
                              Sometimes I question my sanity but the unicorn and gummy bears told me I am fine

Comment

Working...
                              X