Hello everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone!

Buck Fynn saying hi from Idaho. I'm just an old geezer that like to be self sufficient, and my kives and guns.

Hi, Buck. Did you come over from SB?

We have a pretty good group over here and everyone tries pretty hard to help each other out when it comes to prepping and information. Feel free to look around and join in the different conversations.

Tex
    = 2
    sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Heya Buck, we have plenty of threads about knives, boom sticks, cooking, and everything else important in life (family, dogs, hunting, ...)
      quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Welcome!
        Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
        Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

Hello from Tn
          When the present determines the future, but the approximate present does not approximately determine the future: Edward Lorenz

Comment

Hello from South Carolna Buck.

Comment

Welcome from PA

Comment

Hi Buck, and welcome from south central NM.

Right now our morning low's are hitting right at freezing and we're miserable. I don't know how you northern folks handle it. I wouldn't be able to hold a knife or gun in that cold, much less be able to use it.

Look around and jump in. Glad to have you here.
                Defund the Media !!

Comment

Welcome from Florida!
                  People without any brains do an awful lot of talking. Don't they?!
                  ~the Scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz

Comment

Originally posted by Tex View Post
                    Hi, Buck. Did you come over from SB?

We have a pretty good group over here and everyone tries pretty hard to help each other out when it comes to prepping and information. Feel free to look around and join in the different conversations.

Tex
                    At one time I was fairly active at SB. Not so much recently.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for all the friendly welcomes everyone!

Comment

I thought the name was familiar. You will find quite a few SB expats around here. As a matter of fact, the story line that got all of this going originally was started over on SB. Some of us may bounce around over there some, but most have decided they like the peace, quiet and civility here as opposed to over there.

We've got a wide range of experience represented here on this board and folks take a genuine interest in helping each other. Feel free to look around and join in the different conversations.

Tex
                      = 2
                      sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Welcome from southern West Virginia.

Comment

Welcome from So. Californistan
                          2TNA = 2nd to none Arms, Albany, Oregon
                          Where a big 2 and a big A matter...

"They that can give up liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Thanks for all the welcomes!

Comment

Welcome from the Okie state.
                              If you heard the shot you weren't the target!

Comment

Working...
                              X