Greetings from Down South Louisiana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from Down South Louisiana

Hi to everyone names Bam from DTR Louisiana (Down The Road), originally from New Orleans but moved north of the causeway the last 10yrs or so. Glad to meet and see a bunch of people with the same interests as me and look forward to chatting and learning from ya'll. My goal is to teach my 4 wonderful kids everything they need to know about the real world and hopefully prepare them for when the time comes.So nice to meet ya'll and looking forward to building some friendships and social network!

Welcome to the board. I'm not sure how you found us, but you stumbled onto a pretty good group of folks.

Tex
    Last edited by Tex; 01-10-2016, 09:19 AM.
    = 2
    sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Welcome from Southern New Mexico. Have you read the Going Home series ? Did you watch Alone on The History Channel ? Do you keep a GHB (Going Home Bag) in your vehicle ?
      Defund the Media !!

Comment

Ive read all the books so far, actually just finished Enforcing Home yesterday !! I have my 72hr bag at home but working on my GHB for my truck. Yes I watched it and went to Sigma 3 school in MO where I think my instructor will be on Season 3

Comment

Welcome for MO!
          Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
          Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

Thx - I've been trying hard to learn as much as possible to teach my kids (4) as much as I can, when I picked up Going Home at book store I was hooked and thats how I found him on FB and this Forum - very happy I did!

Comment

Loved it up there, looking for land now!

Comment

Greetings from South Carolina.
                Last edited by Boston_Joe; 01-18-2016, 09:30 AM. Reason: Stupid fingers

Comment

Welcome from PA

Comment

Heya, are you far enough inland not to be too inconvenienced if another big storm rolls in? (I'm near Austin, worked in a Red Cross shelter during part of the Katrina & Rita cluster-f.)
                    quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Well not really, I did move more north of the causeway but farther enough to have time to go if need be. I lived in Buras when Katrina hit, lost everything.

Comment

Then ya didn't just experience it, you learnt from it!
                        quam minimum credula postero

Comment

oh yea !

Comment

Welcome
                            2TNA = 2nd to none Arms, Albany, Oregon
                            Where a big 2 and a big A matter...

"They that can give up liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Youcantseeme View Post
                              I have my 72hr bag at home but working on my GHB for my truck.
                              Doesn't exists without pictures Welcome.

Comment

Working...
                              X