Howdy from AZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy from AZ

Im a newby to the forum. Ive read books 1-6 twice now. I've been in Phoenix now since 1998, but was born in WPB FL and lived in G’ville from 1977-1983, and then again when I was at UF from 94-98. I really enjoyed following along in Google Earth at some of the same places that I have visited. Eagerly awaiting book 7!

Welcome from SC. I did the same as you. Tracked the story via Google really helped me visualize the distances involved.

I started to re-read the books as well. If AA is gonna keep us waiting I might as well enjoy the wait.

My wife and I went to AZ for our honeymoon. Stayed up in Sedona for the most part. Did an overnight in Chinle with a whole day of riding horses down Canyon DeChelly. On other trips we did Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe bend and just generally ride around looking at all the cool stuff. Had dinner up at the Asylum in Jerome looking out over the desert at sunset. Oh and a burger at the Haunted Hamburger....yum. We had suck an awesome time we had considered moving out there before making the move here.
    Last edited by Boston_Joe; 11-12-2015, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Welcome to the forum. Look around the site and jump right in.
      http://www.nstactical.com For all your prepping, tactical, freeze dried food, first aid, surplus, water filtration, and body armor needs!

Comment

Welcome from southern New Mexico. Although he keeps claiming to be writing book #7, he stops and wastes time with silly little things like spending his 20th Anniversary with his own wife, and other crazy things like that.
        We're all anxiously waiting for #7.
        Defund the Media !!

Comment

Originally posted by kickstand View Post
          We're all anxiously waiting for #7.
          Understatement of the year!

Comment

Welcome from TN.
            When the present determines the future, but the approximate present does not approximately determine the future: Edward Lorenz

Comment

Welcome to the board. Be sure and go back through some of the old threads. We talk about pretty much everything around here. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Tex
              = 2
              sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Welcome from one of the resident FL crackers.....
                Daughter of a Ghost Town.

Comment

Heya, a bit busy right now, but hang out, read posts, decide if you like it here. We're ... mostly harmless.
                  quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Welcome from Okiehoma or some where, hell I don't know but HI anyway.
                    If you heard the shot you weren't the target!

Comment

Welcome from Californistan, phoenix is a great gun friendly zone. Other than the 100+ temps during the summer I loved it there. A nice tip, check out J&G in Prescott for your gun and ammo needs.
                      2TNA = 2nd to none Arms, Albany, Oregon
                      Where a big 2 and a big A matter...

"They that can give up liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

HI Im from way south of you but still in Az. This place grows on you for sure
                        Owner of the quietsurvivalist.com

Comment

Working...
                        X